6 months of nothing

CreatingBabyG

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been a little while since I've been on here now. We've been ttc for 6 months now but I am having difficulty with my OD. My cycles have been very very short, I'm talking 16days maximum since October last year. I made the mistake of checking Google and got paranoid so went to get tested for any stds which came back negative. I'm not getting myself stressed as it'll happen when it happens but it's very hard trying to gauge my od with such short cycles. Any advice?

Hi

I been ttc exactly 6 months too! I know how frustrating that is. :hug:

If your cycles are only 16 days, you probably need to speak to GP. Highly recommend to take vitamins. B6, C and folic acid will extend your cycles.

Have you been temping or using opks? x

Last edited:
Not temping but using opk and always bfn. Though getting a bfp would be easy with us being young and healthy and no family problems. Looks like a gp visit is on the cards, see if they can help

I hope GP prescribes you good supplements and your cycles get longer xxx

Only thing I haven't been taking is b6 - always took vitamin c every day as. Started folic acid when we started ttc. I'm just hoping it's nothing t serious and just an easy fix. Being a woman is hard work sometimes!! Thanks for your advice xx

Didn't want to read and run, but can't offer you much advise. But I agree with the other ladies, definitely go and see your GP to get everything check out.

Amy x

B6 and angus cactus will regulate your cycle. If your gp appointment is too long to wait you could start taking these early. x

My gp is usually good so hopefully I'll get in this week, need to go for my smear this week too so I'll get it all done at once. Thank you so much for the advice X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back