6 month old off milk?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by sallybee, Jun 4, 2013.

1. sallybee

sallybee Well-Known Member

I need help :( C has been really off her milk today. She's had about 12oz since 9pm last night. She had a piece of toast with Philadelphia and a banana for lunch (ate maybe 1/4 of the banana and 3/4 of the toast).
    I started weaning her before 6 months but she dropped a lot of milk so I all but stopped it (just a small amount of puree once a day). Now she is 6 months and usually waking twice in the night for milk (8-10oz over the course of the night), so I assumed this was a sign to progress with weaning again.
    But now I feel like I'm back to square one. She has really liked her water today, but isn't fussed about her milk at all (4oz since 9am). I don't know if its the heat, teething, or weaning, or just an off day.

Does anyone have any advice? Xx

2. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

As long as she is taking water and giving wet nappies I would just wait and see how she is tonight / tomorrow hun.

It could be the heat or she could be a little off colour?

She sounds OK though as she is still taking something?

xxxxxxxx

3. sallybee

sallybee Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun. She is usually a milk monster, I hate it when she does this as its so unlike her xx