6 month old off milk?

sallybee

Reaction score
I need help :( C has been really off her milk today. She's had about 12oz since 9pm last night. She had a piece of toast with Philadelphia and a banana for lunch (ate maybe 1/4 of the banana and 3/4 of the toast).
I started weaning her before 6 months but she dropped a lot of milk so I all but stopped it (just a small amount of puree once a day). Now she is 6 months and usually waking twice in the night for milk (8-10oz over the course of the night), so I assumed this was a sign to progress with weaning again.
But now I feel like I'm back to square one. She has really liked her water today, but isn't fussed about her milk at all (4oz since 9am). I don't know if its the heat, teething, or weaning, or just an off day.

Does anyone have any advice? Xx

As long as she is taking water and giving wet nappies I would just wait and see how she is tonight / tomorrow hun.

It could be the heat or she could be a little off colour?

She sounds OK though as she is still taking something?

xxxxxxxx

As long as she is taking water and giving wet nappies I would just wait and see how she is tonight / tomorrow hun.

It could be the heat or she could be a little off colour?

She sounds OK though as she is still taking something?

xxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun. She is usually a milk monster, I hate it when she does this as its so unlike her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back