6 Days Late

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Little_Pip, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Little_Pip

Little_Pip Well-Known Member

It's our 3rd round TTCing- ideally we'd get pregnant only in cycle 5 or 6 due to work. My cycles are usually 28 days although it was 31 days the last round. Anyway, I am now on day 34 and still no sign of AF. I have done lots of online cheapie tests and one drugstore test- all obviously negative. I also don't feel pregnant. Have you had this? How long did you get a BFP or for AF to arrive?

2. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

I had this with my last pregnancy all I had was cramps like I was about to come on but didn't cycle dat 35/36 I got s very very faint positive xx

3. Little_Pip

now I'm getting a bit excited. Hope I get my BFP even though due date would be the busiest time at work!

4. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

I was like this with this pregnancy. I got my BFP 2 weeks after AF was due. I'd ovulated later than expected x

5. Little_Pip

I sure hope so but am not positive at this point. Tested again using both a cheapie and a brand name test this morning. Still clearly a BFN. I feel a bit crampy today like AF will be here

6. Crazycatwoman

Crazycatwoman Well-Known Member

7. Little_Pip

Yes, not great news unfortunately. AF arrived this morning.9 days late. Not sure what's happen but the HPTs and my instincts were right!