6 Days Late

Little_Pip

Reaction score
It's our 3rd round TTCing- ideally we'd get pregnant only in cycle 5 or 6 due to work. My cycles are usually 28 days although it was 31 days the last round. Anyway, I am now on day 34 and still no sign of AF. I have done lots of online cheapie tests and one drugstore test- all obviously negative. I also don't feel pregnant. Have you had this? How long did you get a BFP or for AF to arrive?

I had this with my last pregnancy all I had was cramps like I was about to come on but didn't cycle dat 35/36 I got s very very faint positive xx

now I'm getting a bit excited. Hope I get my BFP even though due date would be the busiest time at work!

I was like this with this pregnancy. I got my BFP 2 weeks after AF was due. I'd ovulated later than expected x

I sure hope so but am not positive at this point. Tested again using both a cheapie and a brand name test this morning. Still clearly a BFN. I feel a bit crampy today like AF will be here

Yes, not great news unfortunately. AF arrived this morning.9 days late. Not sure what's happen but the HPTs and my instincts were right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back