6+6 spotting/bleeding - Pics in thread tmi

jenni16

Reaction score
So I finally caved and did a test earlier this week, it was the clearest positive I’ve ever had (already have 3 children!). Going by my lmp, I’m 6+6 today, but my cycles have been pretty irregular since having my youngest, anywhere up to 45 days so dates could be massively out.

Anyway, I went to the toilet a couple of times last night and had some light pink tinged discharge when I wiped, also had bits that there quite brown. There was one which had a small streaky clot in it (pic attached, sorry ). This morning, it is much more blood stained and more of it when I wipe.
I’ve never had any sort of bleeding or spotting in any of my previous pregnancies so this is completely new territory for me. Should I be worried?
I’ve had a quick search online to see how the local epu works, it looks as though it is through gp referrals only, bviously can’t speak to the gp until Monday now. We have to go straight to the midwife now to record a pregnancy, but I cannot find the number for her anywhere either ‍♀️ Really not having much luck so far.
The rational part of me is saying just wait it out until Monday morning, see how it goes over the weekend then speak to the gp first thing. But the thought of waiting all weekend seems like torture :-(

C1710422-4A48-4B7C-ACBB-3AE644EB0FA1.jpeg 96AE0CE4-74B9-461C-B05D-93C2AD23F2BF.jpeg

It maybe implantion bleeding, I didn't get it with my 1st pregnancy but I did with this one. This was obviously before lockdown and was advised to go to A&E as couldn't get through to 111 cause of Covid-19, and had a scan at the EPU. Maybe just give them a ring enlight to the situation the world is in right now they way see you without a gp referral or even just ring your gp and they can refer you without having to go into the surgery xx

I had lots more throughout yesterday so rang 111 who sent me down to out of hours. They did all the usual obs rang through to EPAC who asked for bloods to be done. HCG came back as 3386 so they’ve booked me a scan for tomorrow at 2.10pm to see what’s going on.
The Dr seemed pretty positive that everything will be ok, so I’m keeping everything crossed
There’s more blood everytime I wipe, and bits have made it on the pads I’ve been wearing. It’s mostly pink/brown stained discharge but there have been quite a few fresh red bits and some teeny tiny clots in it too.
I still feel ‘pregnant’ so really hopeful that it’s good news at tomorrow’s scan. It’s so hard to know what to think, I’m trying to be realistic and prepare myself should the worst happen again, but I’m trying so hard to be positive this time.

All the best for tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you. Keep us updated xx

I'll keep my fx for you

Thank you :hug:
I’ll update after the scan, hopefully with good news xx

Just stumbled on this thread and was wondering how you are and if everything went ok in the end? @jenni16

We had bleeding at 6 weeks I have a cyst that’s not been absorbed properly which was causing the problem all good at scan today measuring 7 + 6! I still have light bleeding as well nearly two weeks later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back