6.5 years of trying

Jemjem2905

Reaction score
Hi i am not sure if i am posting in the right area but i have already posted in the am i pregnant forum

But me and my husband have been trying for 6 and a half years and this month i am all over the place ive had sore sensitive nipples and boobs feeling sick period like cramps and emotional and now thrush and strong sense of smell and my sinuses are playing up

But what im here to ask is advice about ttc so we have had all the tests done previously and nothing is showing up as a problem but my husband cant ejaculate while we dtd he can himself.

So this last month he was away for 4 days came back when i was due to ovulate like the day before i was due so we had a bit of fun and he finished and straight away we dtd a few times that night and next day so im just wondering if that would be enough (sorry tmi)

I guess im just clutching at straws here and my mind is in overdrive and its all in my head
:?:confused::ttc:

Babydust to you all and thanks for any reply

Hi @Jemjem2905

If you think you might be pregnant then be careful how you choose to treat the thrush as certain meds you can’t use.

If you’ve been trying for 6.5years and your OH can’t ejaculate during sex aren’t you eligible for IUI on the NHS? I’m sure if you are under 40 you can get up to 6 attempts at that, my friends little sister had it.

When is your period due?

Xx

Hi @Jemjem2905

If you think you might be pregnant then be careful how you choose to treat the thrush as certain meds you can’t use.

If you’ve been trying for 6.5years and your OH can’t ejaculate during sex aren’t you eligible for IUI on the NHS? I’m sure if you are under 40 you can get up to 6 attempts at that, my friends little sister had it.

When is your period due?

Xx
My period is 3 days late ive just been to the doctor and i have to take a test and if i am then yay but if not then i just have to wait it out he said i have many symptoms of pregnancy and he has gave me a pessary to use at night after i do a sample and cream too its caneston and he said i will be ok with that if i am pregnant so just waiting for my tests to arrive or i can walk 10 mins down the road to the doctor and they will test my urine for me

So im just in limbo still until my tests come or i do a sample at the doctors xxx

My period is 3 days late ive just been to the doctor and i have to take a test and if i am then yay but if not then i just have to wait it out he said i have many symptoms of pregnancy and he has gave me a pessary to use at night after i do a sample and cream too its caneston and he said i will be ok with that if i am pregnant so just waiting for my tests to arrive or i can walk 10 mins down the road to the doctor and they will test my urine for me

So im just in limbo still until my tests come or i do a sample at the doctors xxx
Its BFN as i suspected i have to wait 2 more weeks before i test hopefully af will come soon so i can get back ttc xxx

I’m sorry to see that it was bfn. It’s frustrating being in limbo.

Like bambi said can you not get iui on the nhs if your husband has trouble sometimes?

You could always look into at home insemination as well? Me and hubby have done that over some cycles when feeling lazy and it was pretty simple. Have seen another lady on this forum use it and get pregnant so it can work x

I’m sorry to see that it was bfn. It’s frustrating being in limbo.

Like bambi said can you not get iui on the nhs if your husband has trouble sometimes?

You could always look into at home insemination as well? Me and hubby have done that over some cycles when feeling lazy and it was pretty simple. Have seen another lady on this forum use it and get pregnant so it can work x
Hey thanks for your message

What do you use to do it at home ye i have to loose about 6 stone to get help on nhs even though i know bigger people thsn me have had family n nothing said and through fertility too we have been going to fertility in the past but have to contact them again in a few months once i lose weight so im away on holiday monday so will go on a diet when i get back xxx

Hey thanks for your message

What do you use to do it at home ye i have to loose about 6 stone to get help on nhs even though i know bigger people thsn me have had family n nothing said and through fertility too we have been going to fertility in the past but have to contact them again in a few months once i lose weight so im away on holiday monday so will go on a diet when i get back xxx

I’m not sure what link I first followed when we tried it but on this link:
Artificial Insemination at Home | Home Insemination Kits and Guides
If you scroll down to where it says Home Insemination Tips it explains how. All you really need is sterile sample cups and 5ml syringes, both can be purchased on eBay stores or amazon. x

Thanks now ive got more stress to add im moving house in a few weeks to a 2 bedroom flat brand new build just finishing being built so now i will have the home hopefully everything else will fall into place xxx

Thats me out af started this evening night before I go on holiday too but its very light and brown

But time to start again this next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back