5w3d... No symptoms :(

Belle30

Reaction score
Hi girls, I don't have any symptoms other than sore breasts, I had a mmc and I am scared it will happen again
What are or were your symptoms?

I am 11+3 today and as of about a week ago I have no symptoms! Before that I had nausea, lots of peeing, sore boobs and bloating etc! Now all I have is the peeing, itchy skin and boobs!

I am sure it is ok, request an early scan if you are worried x

I have no symptoms at 8+6! It's hard not to worry I know. With my first baby I had sickness from 6-12 weeks (not every day) and tiredness from about 6 weeks as well. Oh and I went off cups of tea at 6 weeks. I had absolutely no symptoms with my second son except the tiredness and going off tea again from 6 weeks. Both babies perfectly healthy :) This pregnancy though I haven't even got the tiredness or hatred of tea, i just feel totally normal! So I'm feeling very worried too but hopefully were just those women who sail through pregnancy! Sorry to hear about your MC hun wishing you your precious rainbow baby this time xxx

Hiya I'm 17weeks I was the same as you at 5 weeks I felt great apart from occasional tender breasts. Soon as I hit 6 weeks I started feeling sick 24/7 and still do now :( sickness kicked in at 9 weeks. Try not to worry about the lack of symptoms this is my 4th and it's my only one iv felt sick with I sailed thru my other three. Congrats and enjoy the sicky free days :) xx

My boobs have not hurt me for a couple of weeks but last night, turned on my side and my boobs hurt a bit now!

I know it's hard but try not to worry and that comes from someone who worries all the time after 10 previous miscarriages but I have also got to stop worrying x

I also had an mmc in May this year, had quite a few symptoms (which I thought were reassuring) this time around I have had virtually no symptoms my boobs didn't even start feeling tender until about 8/9 weeks whereas my mmc they were sore from before missed period so try and not panic based on the symptom side of things, I'm 15 weeks with this pregnancy and everything is fine :) xx

Thank you so much for your comments :) i feel better now knowing I am not the only one. I need to try to relax :wall2: hope all our pregnancies go great.

Did you have cramps?

I had cramps early on but they were more like period pains which is normal so unless you are bleeding, don't worry x

I never had symptoms and I panicked but think how lucky we are? No sickness ect. Now my little bubba is nearly 6month x

Don't worry! I'm 10+2 and I haven't had any symptoms aside from occasional tender boobs and tiredness. Be happy that we're some of the few who don't have anything! :lol:

I got cramps about 7 ish weeks for a few days and then about 9-10 weeks pregnant I had them again for about a week if I remember rightly lol xx

I only had sore boobs until 7ish weeks, and I think a slight feeling like my period was going to come on. Then sore boobs subsided and morning sickness hit me like a bus and never fully went away. No/few symptoms certainly doesn't mean the worst :)

I've just checked my app and I didn't really have any symptoms other than sore breaths until 6+6. Then the nausea started...and is still going strong at 10+1!

So try not to worry too much, seems a lot of us didn't experience much until past 6/7 weeks

Thank yo so much for taking the time and sharing your experiences.. I am just so paranoid! I have been having weird cravings today :) hope that's a good sign. Wish You all a happy pregnancy and keep enjoying your bump :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back