5th wedding anniversary today

janey78

Reaction score
Well its as the title says, It is our 5th wedding anniversary today. I did a clear blue digital at lunch time as they had arrived in the post and it said Pregnant 3+ :dance::shock: I went into the front room and told my husband I had another present for him.

He said he thought I may of been as my nipples looked different :smug:< that was his face
He could of told me :lol:

So next step doctors I suppose.
So scare now as well but can't quite believe it.

What a lovely anniversary pressie hun - huge congratualtions!

3+ weeks as well - that is even better.

Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy

xxxxxxxxx

What a lovely day to get your BFP! So all this symptom spotting and waiting and all we need is our OH to look at our nipples and tell us if we are or not!!!

Congrats hun! :) x

Congrats hun, what a lovely anniversary present for you both! xx

Fab news, even better to get 3+ straight away x

Congratulations on BFP and anniversary!
:)

Vicki xx

What fantastic news for your anniversary! Congratulations janey :)

Xx

Congratualtions hun!!! :yay: You must be at least 5 weeks too!! :D What a lovely anniversary present! x x

Congratulations! What a lovely anniversary present :)

Its says the doctor will say its 5 weeks but I know I O'd later on 28th dec as i have longish cycles so it isn't that long really, is it about 2 or 3 weeks

Vixxie77 you are only just a week or so a head of me :D
What are your symptoms like at the moment?

I am aching around my middle, in my groins left worse than right, lower back ache. feel sick at night and even though I don't feel like eating my stomach feel like it is hungry and last night i had a back head ache and felt so hungry I had to make my self eat some toast at 12am then i felt better this morning but slight morning sickness i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back