:(

Babylicious

Reaction score
My OH has been really horrible to me all day, even made me cry :(

Kick him in the nuts!!

Seriously have some :hug: :hug: :hug: and make him pay for being mean. Mine told me to shut the hell up this morning :evil: I was not amused he is still paying for it now and has just cleaned the conservatory out and is making my tea. I even sent him out to get me some fresh milk at 3.55 knowing he would struggle as the shop shuts at 4 :rotfl:

Bonny - :rotfl:

Babylicious - :hug: :hug: :hug: I know how you feel, not that hubby is being really horrible to me but I am so tired cos I'm just not sleeping at night, I feel like he is being really snappy and I feel like crumpling into tears all the time.

Hope it all passes soon and he stops being horrible :hug:

It started off with the birthing class row, we go next sat afternoon and it clashes with his football match, so he was going on about it finishing and that he needs to be there etc :roll: So I said don't go then!

Then I decided to put the cot together (well the replacement side on and lower the matress base) anyhow I ask for some help and he was sighing and making a big deal out of it. So I said I'll be ok doing it on my own so he stormed off. Seems like he's not interested in this baby :(

Then at tea time he gave paris way too much for her tea so I told her she didn#'t have to eat it all if she got full, and he told my to mind my own etc. So I put my tea down and went upstairs for a cry, he was shouting as I went up, suit yourself miserable b1tch and you are only punishing yourself you stupid cow :cry: :cry:

I've told him I think he should go to his mams for a few days

Aww hun sounds like he is being an insensitive tw*t :hug:

Awww hun :hug: :hug: Me and OH have the tea time row alot, he thinks hes serving and army and i tell him there only kids and it just goes from there. It doesnt help that my youngest is autistic and will refuse to eat :roll: He thinks i should make him i choose to not make and issue out of it ect ect

Point is food rows arnt worth it and someone needs to be the boss thats the only way we make it through.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Babylicious said:
he was shouting as I went up, suit yourself miserable b1tch and you are only punishing yourself you stupid cow :cry: :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I agree with bonny... Kick him in the nuts...

I don't think DH would dare say something like that to me... and I've been really emotional the last few days... so he's been well within his rights to do so.. :shock:

But that's just shocking :shock:

My hubby is the same over meals etc. He thinks that Jamie has to finish everything on his plate, whereas if he says he doesn't want it because he's full, I say fine but that means your tummy is also full for sweets and crisps and biscuits, works everytime.

aw sweety...dont get upset...Im sure men also get PMS and maybe today is just one of those days!!
Let him suffer - give him the silent treatments...he will soon come to his senses!!

How dare he talk to you like that and in front of Paris. I hope he has pissed off to his mums. With any luck she will give him a thick ear for being a twat.

Omg :shock: im in shock, youve only just got married! I hope he leaves you alone for a few days and thinks about what hes done - bang out of order talking to you like that in front of your daughter.

Im on msn if you need a chat hunni :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fuck his fucking football btw men are all the same about the same.

Aww hun men are silly tw@ts sometimes.

Do what bonny says and kick him hard in the nuts.

Is it Hull City he is going to see? Because they are poo and will only lose anyway - so if he is getting all mizzy about that he can save himself some disappointment.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: how are things this morning? what an idiot... :roll: :roll: hope you're ok honey xx

Oh dear!

How do you think he'd respond if you told him how you felt? Sometimes it's better to talk it over rather than let it fester. Of course, it sounds like he's being incredibly childish.

f**k his f**k football btw men are all the same about the same.

I can't stand football. In fact, I couldn't name 5 teams that are in the premiership. ;)

Is it Hull City he is going to see? Because they are poo and will only lose anyway - so if he is getting all mizzy about that he can save himself some disappointment.

:hug: :hug:[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: same as lincoln city then.

Yeah it's hull city, he has a season pass and he can't miss a game :roll:

Things are ok this morning, he was out for two hours last night walking the dog then came in feeling all sorry for himself, he sort of apologised and slept on the sofa. Still haven't forgiven him though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back