i can't tell what the top picture is, but the 3 lines look like a girl!

wait till midna come home from hospital... on her 20 week scan i can clearly see a willy.. lol.. dont go guessign from your own scan pics.. coz ur not qualified in looking and you could be looking at a bone or any thing...i would say it is a baby... lol.. and you only have a few weeks left so perhaps just wait and see?

also....... on my 12 week scan, i saw a willy and 2 balls!! lol
but i'm having a girl...... lol

Kimbo said:
also....... on my 12 week scan, i saw a willy and 2 balls!! lol
but i'm having a girl...... lol

On my 20 week scan... little baby testicles and a willy were pointed out to me... BY A TRAINED GYNO... and what am I having???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I mean where do a willy and testicles go to...???? I mean i can just see me giving birth to the baby... and out pops the placenta with a willy and pair of testicles attached.. with a little baby carving knife :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So I am not even sure I am going to be giving birth to a little girl yet... :rotfl: and its been confirmed by several gynos now :roll:

lisa&alex said:
wait till midna come home from hospital... on her 20 week scan i can clearly see a willy.. lol.. dont go guessign from your own scan pics.. coz ur not qualified in looking and you could be looking at a bone or any thing...i would say it is a baby... lol.. and you only have a few weeks left so perhaps just wait and see?

only for a laugh to try and guess
i know i aint qualified...

how do you delete posts??

I think we have all looked at our scan pic and tried to work them out. I know i have :D

three white lines is a girl

but my three white lines on my scan were clearer than that so im not quite sure?? id guess girl though..

The lines arent in the groin area so wouldnt say that you could tell, they look like pelvic bones to me, there too high up. Sorry! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back