5 weeks symptons

Haribo

Reaction score
Messaging for a freind as she's in too much of a state about it to do anything sensible about it..

firts problem is: She's 15 and boots refused to give her a pregnancy test? Whats all that about i didnt know that was the law?

Second is: shes not had a test yet but problems are..

About 5 weeks late on her period (wich i know is pretty late, but arent younger girls ment to be quite irregular?)

She's always been stick thin, but has recently put on a bit of weight, but with stress related with exam? is this unlikely?

Also said shes started feeling sick in morning, but again i think its down to exams and mybe the fact that the lad has told her where to get off an that he doesnt want anything to do with it, but i also think that it cud be like hypercondria factor as in, she thinks she cud be preggers so shes trying to link things?

What i want to know is are these symptoms, i.e morning sickness, weight gain likely for a 5-6 week feoutus?

By the way, welcome any help would be greatly appreciated, and im a just a very sincere boy looking out for a girl in need, but u can be frank with me, i know the score lol.

also if she turns out to be preggers, no one wil want her to keep the baby, but she sed to me that its hers and its a living thing but she's only fifteen (and no offence to anyone hu kept their baby this young but hu ever led a normally happy life?) and it would ruin her life. So wat cud i surgest to her?

CHEERSS!!!

Hey....boots refused her a pregnancy test??? Im pretty well sure they cant do that :S:S id bollock the manager for that one!..

Im 15 and (was) slim before i got pregnant lol, and i didnt start putting on any weight that i noticed til i was about 8 weeks... From what you said she could be pregnant-the late period and the sicky feeling in the morning!! has she saw anybody gp/midwife? sorry i cant remember what u said about that.

Shes willing to keep the baby it don't mean shes going to ruin her life AT ALL!!!!!!! thats proper s***! no offence but it really pisses me off when people say that... theres no reason why she cant do her exams and still go to college with a baby, she can still make something of herself.

If her boyfriends told her where to get off make sure your there for her! Your obviously a good mate to come on here and get info for her!!

Let us know what the outcome is yer! take care of her :)

Loadsa love jo xx

I know someone was goin to jump on me about the ruin life comment lol. I booked her an appointment for this tuesday.. feels like im avin the baby an not her lol. They cant say anything to her parents can she? She probably cud do her exmas coz the last one is this wednesday? but if she wanst to go to college whos goining to look afte rthe baby? she wil have to take tiome out etc.

What are you plans for dealing with school etc?

Nope drs is completely confidential!! haha well just had to put ya straight! :p... You seam like a good mate! Im gonna apply for a colleeg bcoz the one near me has creches which watch babies from newborn, also my foster parents and family are willing to help me out. I quit school and didnt take my gcse's, so im hoing to sit them all next september! you a mate to her or family related or something? x

orite none of the places round here have that facilities, and shes a grammer school gilr so i doubt any grammer school is gonna do that, and they wil probably chuck her out aswel... To be honest with you im a scary judge of charcter... only met her on saturday shes a mate of a mate, and i seen her sat down looking very sorry for herself, holding her stomach alot, know what i mean? and i just sed your preganant arent you, and she just broke down to me, i think its because i dont really know anyone she knows so i cant spread shit sorta thing? you suppose to be in year 11?good luck, wil the child be born by then?

Aw yeah i know what you mean, just glad your there for her. thats ashame about the school thing, yeah i would be year 11, baby will be born next month, and ive decided ill probaly have a year out and start college the following year when babies abit older.

Are you the only person that knows about it?

i forget to ask before, the weight thing has she put much weight on coz i doubt it will be that noticlable at 5 weeks, well i wouldt have thought so, i only put about 3lb on extra at about 8weeks then nothing until i was about 15 then put an extra 4/5 lbs on ontop of that, if other poeple read this...did anyone gain weight so early on(5wks)???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back