5 weeks and nothing!

entre

Reaction score
Anyone else lucky enough to have NO symptoms yet?!?

With my son o didn't get anything until 6-7 weeks, enjoy it while it lasts!!!

I was very lucky with my first wouldn't of even known I was pregnant if af hadn't of stopped, I had no symptoms. I've never had proper morning sickness with any of mine either thankfully you could be lucky or it will start a bit later

The only thing I got that early was hot flushes. Everything else started around 6/7 weeks for me, sore boobs, nausea, sleep problems etc x

I've been sick 1 week out of this pregnancy and I'm convinced it was a bug and mixture of migraines due to increase in hormones.

But even now I'm just tired. And have a bump now with movements. I'm still waiting for it to hit full pelt but I'm quite lucky.

My last pregnancy was filled with 9 months of vomming.

Despite having 2 completely different pregnancies, they are both boys.

xxxx

Last edited:
Yea, my first pregnancy was about a week of morning sickness and just tiredness cuz it was 2012 when we had a hot summer and I was literally baking!!!

I've had no symptoms at all and I'm now 14+3 with identical twins. Drove me insane having no symptoms :) haha xxx

This is good to know, just got my BFP and sure I must have imagined it as aside from being tired and needing to pee all the time I've not really got any symptoms. AF not technically due until tomorrow so still hoping she stays away!! x

I started a similar thread not so long ago lol! I was worried because I had no symptoms at all but then they started around 7 weeks.
I've bern lucky and had hardly any sickness x

Last edited:
I didn't really get any symptoms with my first two.

This time I was fine until around 6 weeks in and then spent the next 8 feeling sick pretty much 24/7 lol

Mine started bang on 6 weeks, enjoy it whilst you can!

5 weeks here too and nothing really. Boobs a little bit sore when I whip my bra off, getting tired a lot quicker than normal but nothing else. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant; I'm sure I've imagined it! ��

I didn't even find out until I was 8 weeks ! I'm not 11 and I still havnt felt anything other than MAJOR tiredness although that's eased off a bit now and very sore boobs! I'm just avoiding running down stairs as much as I can haha

Does everyone find that their symptoms come and go? Yesterday by boobs were killing me but today nothing, feel a bit queasy today though but yesterday I was fine. I'm finding this all very nerve wracking, trying so hard to relax and enjoy the fact that I am not hovering around the toilet all day (except to pee) but I keep thinking it means that I'll miscarry. I think I just know too many people that have that it's hard to shake off the feeling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back