5 weeks and boobs no longer hurt

Alma1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

not sure if there’s a thread for this, if so apologies!

I tested positive (did 3 tests) before I missed my period because my boobs really hurt.. I also had a blood test done a day before my missed period and 2 days later and the the levels went from 124 to 309.. which is good. This was last week Thursday and Saturday. But I’m still worried. In the meantime my boobs stopped hurting completely and I have NO symptoms (I’m 4W and 6days so I know it’s early).. I don’t feel pregnant at all. I do have have mild cramps and sometimes sharp pains on the right side since 2 days, is this normal? I’m worried it won’t end well :(

has anyone similar experiences?

Hey hun, congratulations, yes it's completely normal, I had sore boobs back ache cravings all before my missed period and they all disappeared I panicked and called epau for advise they got me in for a scan and we saw babba and heart beat at 7 weeks I'm now almost 10 weeks and apart from me been tired and starving if never know I was pregnant it did worry me too as with my daughter I had every symptom going and was sick from 5 weeks right thru to labour, enjoy it while it lasts you could be one of the lucky ones who has an awesome pregnancy and no symptoms or you could end up with symptoms in a few days or weeks xx

Thank you Holli! This is reassuring, I thought it to be strange as I too had every type of symptom with my first pregnancy.. and because they all faded in the past days I called the GP who questioned if I was pregnant and said I might still get my period and I should retest in 7 days (which I found strange and slightly rude..) I have a scan booked in in 10 days from now (I should be 6w and 4 days then) so fingers crossed I’ll have good news as you have!

congratulations to you too!! This is lovely news!

Thank you Holli! This is reassuring, I thought it to be strange as I too had every type of symptom with my first pregnancy.. and because they all faded in the past days I called the GP who questioned if I was pregnant and said I might still get my period and I should retest in 7 days (which I found strange and slightly rude..) I have a scan booked in in 10 days from now (I should be 6w and 4 days then) so fingers crossed I’ll have good news as you have!

congratulations to you too!! This is lovely news!

Thankyou hun, ill be stalking to see the scan update, yes that was very rude of them they usually agree with the home positive tests so very rude to be like that with you I'd complain or ask for a different doctor next time hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back