5 weeks and 5 days

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone else in the 5 week 5 days club? Fancy sharing your symptoms? :-D Xxxx

Me! :)
Sore boobs and nipples, some days worse than others and extreme tiredness
A few niggles here and there and if I stand up from sitting too quickly I feel as though I have pulled a stomach muscle.
Thats about it so far!

Me Too :) I'm having HCG tests done this week as I have had lower back pain which radiated to my shoulders so they are making sure I'm not having an ectopic. Fingers crossed for Thursday. Have you felt really sick one minute and then fine the next?

Oh u poor thing!
Nope, I haven't had any sickness ....yet.
I didnt have any sickness on my son so hoping this will be the same.
However I do just feel a bit "blah" at times....not sick, just not myself.

Oh u poor thing!
Nope, I haven't had any sickness ....yet.
I didnt have any sickness on my son so hoping this will be the same.
However I do just feel a bit "blah" at times....not sick, just not myself.

Oooooh you're very lucky :) I bet everyone envy's you :) I'm scared but I've managed to keep calm. very surprising for me, I am a natural worrier. I think I have summed up the strength to accept what is an what isn't right now I'm in limbo. I'll feel better once they draw blood tomorrow :) have you made any appointments? If all is well with this little one then I have a MW appointment on the 24th March xxxx

MW had gotten my dates wrong and had me down for my booking in apt today but it was too early. So getting booked in on 29th March. I have a reassurance scan on 10th March when I am 8 weeks

i'm 5 weeks 5 days too :) No sickness as yet (fingers crossed) just really tired

Congratulations to everyone! Im 5 weeks 6 days, thought id post here, i joined bounty and its not active at all lol.

So far ive just been utterly exhausted, i thought i had felt tiredness before but this is just ridiculous lol. Ive had really bad pains across bottom of my stomach. It only seems to be when im lying down and i move suddenly or cough or sneeze, i see the gp next week so ill ask him then but should i be worried? Feels like muscle pain or something but i thought it was too early for things to be stretching.

Congratulations to everyone! Im 5 weeks 6 days, thought id post here, i joined bounty and its not active at all lol.

So far ive just been utterly exhausted, i thought i had felt tiredness before but this is just ridiculous lol. Ive had really bad pains across bottom of my stomach. It only seems to be when im lying down and i move suddenly or cough or sneeze, i see the gp next week so ill ask him then but should i be worried? Feels like muscle pain or something but i thought it was too early for things to be stretching.

Hey, no that seems pretty normal to me. I've felt like that for about a week, as if I've done to many sit ups! X

I'm 5+1 and feel shattered, getting occasional stomach cramps/twinges and I feel really sick unless I'm eating/drinking every two hours! I was surprised how early in getting symptoms, but after previous losses and finding it quite reassuring! X

Last edited:
My symptoms seem to have subsided. Still get naueaus and tired but other than that and my ever growning boobs I'm doing ok :) 6 weeks today xxx

Hi Ladies, I'm 5 weeks 1 day. Sore boobs, constantly weeing & very tired. Not complaining. I'm pretty sure the morning sickness will kick in pretty soon. ❤️

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I am 6 weeks today, I have no symptoms apart from being terribly tired and emotional. When should I expect morning sickness? That is what I am worried about!!

I'm 5w 2d. I'm so tired all the time. I can be off good one min and stuffing my face the next. Very light cramping, had sore boobs but that has past. No sickness as of yet, just the feeling of it. Fingers crossed I don't get any lol

Oh and wanting to pee every 5 mins

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back