5 weeks 2 days pregnancy symptoms

m2baby

Reaction score
hey ladies just wondering what are your pregnancy symptoms and how far along are you my symptoms are terrible I wake up at like 1 or 3 in the morning to feel totally sick and light headed up until about 12(lunch time ish) then it goes then I just feel depressed all day and some days I get headackes oh and I have also felt that my digestive system is really slow now and I get bloated so easy its horrible I also get sudden intense pain all over my lower part of my abdomen I dno if its trapped wind or the pregnancy x

Hiya! The joys of pregnancy right :)

I knew I was pregnant day before bfp because of symptoms! I mean I was 6 days late for AF too, but the symptoms.......

-no usual sore boobs from ovulation to AF that was very odd!
-feeling a little spaced out/light headed
-loss of appetite yet physically felt hungry/ empty
-odd dizzy spell
- the strange feelings in my tummy- started off like af was coming then changed to stretching n cramping n stitch like feelings
-heart burn heart burn heart burn!

All those sptomd are still here n now I have nausea first thing when I wake until late afternoon and sporadically later in day, I'm so tired and napping (lol) around work hours n looking after my daughter, my breasts now hurt through the middle like behind the nipples that's worse some times than others, and since last night I'm an emotional wreck! I've cried by myself at nothing like 3 times! What the hell lol! And lastly I'm boiling always! Temp between 37.3 and 37.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back