5 under 5`s

sarah113

Reaction score
just wanted to know as someone said this to me the other day and its really bothering me now, they said 'because you will have 5 children under 5 you will have the social services come round'. is this true?
hope it makes sense.

sarah

i couldnt see why they would either, i look after all my children and have never hurt any of them, it just really bothered me when someone said it to me

I can't see why they would. But on another note, OMG five children under 5 :shock: - you brave brave woman! :D

No I dont either, I think thats a unkind thing to say as well to you. Social services only bother with people who neglect their kids or have had reports from neighbours and anymonous tip offs.

We can safety say they wont visit you for any of those reasons hun :hug:

I admire you for having 5 under 5 though, you must be a very patiant woman!!!

Xena said:
I can't see why they would. But on another note, OMG five children under 5 :shock: - you brave brave woman! :D

:shock: Thats what I thought... you must own a lot of cages :wink:

I can't see why social services would need to get involved though :think: Usually they only get involved if the HV thinks they are at risk for whatever reason.

No I'm sure they don't come round, gosh I couldn't have 2 under 5 let alone 5 :shock:

i cant see why they would do that hun
where i come from loads of people have 5 under 5 and 4 under 4 and they are fine.
manda xx

:shock: Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. Some people just get off trying to scare people. :?

Ignore it.

idk about stuff like this, but it sounds like a weird thing to say to a pregnant mum :eek:
who said that? dont let it get to u :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back