5 Portions a Day?

kazlin

Reaction score
Just a nosey poll to find out if you eat your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. I have been really slack recently! :|

I have voted that I plan to as I know it is very important and I always feel so much better when I do :)

Nope! I have veg and that with my dinner and a couple of bananas during the day but not 5 a day - i just cant do oit and im not a fruit and veg kind of girl.

I do. On the average day I eat way more than 5 a day. I'm on slimming world so my diet is largely based on fruit and veg. I prob eat about 8-10 portions a day. Obviously I do have the odd day/weekend where I am naughty!

most days I do -usually more. I find it easy to fit in

I don't eat 5 a day everyday I try to but only achieve it about 3 out of 7, we make sure Harrison has 5 a day though, he's very healthy compared to me and OH lol

i put never.

i hate fruit and veg. i dont know why. like an apple, i hate the feel of it in my mouth.

i wish i could eat fruit and veg. i should go on fussy eaters program

i eat some every day, but not always 5 portions. sometimes its only 1 or 2 portions

Before I had Finlay I didn't always have 5 portions but now that I have had him I am actually craving fruit and veg so have been eating more than 5 a day.

Also yoghurts and normally I hate them

trixipaws said:
i eat some every day, but not always 5 portions. sometimes its only 1 or 2 portions

yeah, same here really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back