5 months going from carry cot to pushchair seat.

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies I know some of you have an I candy strawberry 2 as well I've just switched to the seat part as my lb has outgrown his carry cot now (gotten so long) how have you guys found it for sleeping and such? I know some will say I'm not supposed to change it till 6 months but he can sit and support himself really well he's been doing it for ages now like 2 months so just wondering how others have found it? Xxx

I've got this pram! My lo much prefers the pushchair to the carrycot and he sleeps really well in it. I usually have it on the partly reclined setting so he can have a look around and then nod off. It works really well! x

Thanks Hun that's what I've been doing too same setting as you but I did recline it back when he fell asleep he loves to see what's going on :) just to be a nosy bugger what colour pack did you get? Xxx

Oooh I saw that colour is so pretty :) we got dune I like that's it's a greeny colour but I assumed it'd be like a beige haha xxx

Hiya I have an I candy peach 3 in fuschia!! Put my lo in it from 5 months no problem. I had it on the middle setting. So not bolt upright and not flat. She was fine!! Slept fine too!! Xx

Thanks Hun ooh I've seen that colour they're so nice aren't they? We've already discussed baby no 2 so I said I'd like to get a different colour pack depending on gender haha I have it on the middle setting too he loves it but as it's still cold he's wrapped up in a snow suit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back