5 minutes of peace and quiet!

beanster

Reaction score
Hi girlies. Does anyone else crave just 5 minutes of total lack of responsibility from anything without thinking about feeds, housework, cooking, dog walking .... Lol!

Lol yes!!! Ahhh I've felt so poorly today ive just had to ignore it.

Just about managed feeds and nappy changes xx

Yes !!!! I really need a few minutes to think straight today lol

My mums had Sophie today so I've been baby free since 11 this morning :) its been lovely!

My mums had Sophie today so I've been baby free since 11 this morning :) its been lovely!

How nice. I'm dying to do nothing but whenever Holly has had a granparent day i end up spending the whole time doing housework and monster washing!

Ah yes the morning shower is the best five peace . I isually have mine before the girls get up otherwise Aoibheann runs around the bathroom throwning things at me in the shower .

How nice. I'm dying to do nothing but whenever Holly has had a granparent day i end up spending the whole time doing housework and monster washing!

I did the housework in about 20 minutes, I only did it half arsed but its done lol. Feel much more refreshed now as last night I think I was close to breaking down again!! Xx

Ah yes the morning shower is the best five peace . I isually have mine before the girls get up otherwise Aoibheann runs around the bathroom throwning things at me in the shower .

Tiny toes ive always wondered, how do you pronounce your LOs name? Xx

love the morning shower. I go get a coffee first before the madness begins! Have just nipped to shops for bits for granny tomorrow cos i'm doing a kit day at work and it is great to only have to carry a basket! Had the radio on way too loud in the car too lol

My mum has my LO every saturday daytime and she always says just chill out...paint your nails...lie and watch a film....but I just cant....I search for things to do that dont even need doing haha I think its just cos I hate when LO isnt around me!

s
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back