5 days late

Helen2078

Reaction score
I am on day 32 on a 28 day cycle My ovulation was 13 days after my period I am now 5 days late.
I have had bad cramps for 2 weeks now every time I think am going to come on I don’t the last few days I feel a lot of pulling down below. The pain in my boobs comes and goes the odd bad head but still had 4 BFN

I'm in the same boat! 6 days late, but I now have some bleeding but not like my regular heavy period!

It’s so frustrating when that happens! I hope either AF starts soon or it’s a shy BfP. Although to be honest, with being so late now, a pregnancy test should be very positive by now x

I am the same but I am 15 days late and getting bfn but getting slight lines on opk just thought I would try them as I should be ovulating soon and wondered if I’m just having a non existing month

baby dust to you all
Jem x

I am now 8 days late and still nothing, I am getting a lot of stabbing pains down below but that’s it x

11 days still waiting am fed up I am at the point where I feel so ill I just want af to come

11 days still waiting am fed up I am at the point where I feel so ill I just want af to come
I know how you feel I am still waiting to i am on cycle day 58 now and it’s been like 8 weeks since my last period I have got a frer arriving in the morning best of luck to you xx

I know how you feel I am still waiting to i am on cycle day 58 now and it’s been like 8 weeks since my last period I have got a frer arriving in the morning best of luck to you xx
You as well let me know how you get on x

My frer didn’t arrive until late afternoon so I will be testing in the morning now I’m thinking it’s all in my head though as after trying 7 years and nothing yet it does all get in my head and my head goes in overdrive and makes my af not show up for a while
Are you going to be testing again soon xx

Well still waiting for af 16 days late am sure if I was pregnant it would show up by now on test.

I hope AF shows up for you soon. I went for 60 days without a period once. Annoyingly it can just happen sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back