5 days late

SpiritedAway

Reaction score
I'm getting really fed up..

I've had no bleeding so far and made it to CD44 (longest cycle in a while). Getting light cramps and backache but not as severe as AF, loads of watery/ew cm that made me feel like AF had started or like I've wet myself.

I got another BFN today (using cheapies) when I tested so I decided to do an OPK out of boredom and got a positive?! I've had low estrogen in the past so wondering if this is part of the problem right now, whatever it is its really frustrating.. :wall2:

Attachments

• new233.jpg
    new233.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I had really watery cm that made me feel like I'd wet myself before I got my BFP. What HPT's are you using? And presume you're using fmu? FX this is it hun x

I had really watery cm that made me feel like I'd wet myself before I got my BFP. What HPT's are you using? And presume you're using fmu? FX this is it hun x

Some free cheapos I got off ebay and some of the days have been with fmu but that OPK was done with one about 45 mins ago.

It's strange, I've not had this happen before and if I hadn't of been testing I'd of sworn I was pregnant too as I usually go dry before AF.

I don't know whether its worth asking my OH to pick a frer up or waiting till Thursday to see my GP.

Last edited:
I bought a pack, I don't think it'll be positive though. Will hold on till tomorrow morning too x

OMG, get a FRER, cheapies are rubbish! How exciting, good luck xx

I never got a positive on the cheapies, even after positives on other tests at 14dpo. Good luck with the FRER :) xx

Any update SpiritedAway, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Sorry girls, I'm not feeling myself.

Like I thought really, I got two bfns on frers, one last night and another this morning. I'm not surprised, just a little fed up my body is doing this. I'm now 6 days late (CD blooming 45) and cramps are getting me down.

I see my Dr Thursday so I'm going to tell him.. Weird about that cm though it's like a fertile patch x5?! Strange.. I would of swore I was if it wasn't for negatives.

Thank you for asking x

Bumping this as I'm 11 days late now.. (CD51). I'm not sure what to do really as I haven't been this late since I was put on thyroxine.

Thursday I was in a lot of pain with my back (back and pains from my bum too thigh) and cramps that were not as strong as period cramps so I saw a Dr.

He basically said that despite bfns I might be pregnant (even though I had 6 negative) but gave me 600mg Ibuprofen to take and some co dydramol.

Thinking about it now, it was silly to be giving a possibly pregnant lady ibuprofen but I left unhappy and not sure I could argue anymore with him.

Since then it's got worse.. I can't sleep and my boobs are the new symptom today as it feels like I've been smacked in them. But I'm not sure what else I can do? I'm afraid of being turned away again.

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I'm tired of hurting and at a loss xx

Last edited:
You must be so frustrated!! You have got so many symptoms, did the doctor not give you any more advice? Hope it turns out to be a bfp for you xx

You must be so frustrated!! You have got so many symptoms, did the doctor not give you any more advice? Hope it turns out to be a bfp for you xx

Thank you hon, I give up, I don't know what to do. Hubby thinks I need to go back but I'm worried they'll think I'm a crazy lady so I'm just taking pain killers.

All he had to offer was you could be pregnant, tested me incase I had infection and told me to retest and come back if I got worse.

My boobs are freaking killing me today.. still little pulling type cramps and back pain. I still wonder if it's hormonal since I haven't been able to have a period.

Last edited:
I'd definitely go back to your gp, they can't just leave you in pin with no answers! xx

I'd definitely go back to your gp, they can't just leave you in pin with no answers! xx

I've been trying but it's difficult, can't get a normal appointment for 3 weeks and if its emergency you have to ring before 9am and luck out. If not ring the next day. So I'm trying again tomorrow x

Strange I'd swear I was pregnant, my boobs really hurt. OH brushed me last night and I freaked cause it hurt so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back