5 days late but negative tests

Aprilxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope you are well.
It’s been awhile since I’ve come on here, as some of you might remember I had my baby in November so things have been a little hectic.

Anyway I need some advice.
My period is 5 days late. I done a test this morning ( a frer) and it’s negative. I keep thinking my period is coming and have to check as I feel abit wet down there but no. I usually get pms a few days before and get sore boobs and emotional etc but that hasn’t happened this month. My boobs do feel different, they feel bigger and fuller by the day but not my usual pms way. I’ve been pregnant 3 times and lucky enough to have 1 beautiful boy and every time I’ve been pregnant my boobs have felt “full” at first. I had cramping on the day of my period but nothing since. Just lots or discharge.

what’s going on??
Also, my cycles have been regular since my baby was 3 months old.

Hi April, welcome back!
It could just be an anovulatory cycle or you just ovulated later than usual. If you were pregnant, you would have had positive tests about now, being 5 days late.x

Hi April, welcome back!
It could just be an anovulatory cycle or you just ovulated later than usual. If you were pregnant, you would have had positive tests about now, being 5 days late.x
Thank you!

this is what I’m more inclined to think. But, my 1st Pregnancy that led to my 1st MC took me a week past my missed period to get a positive.

i know it’s just a waiting game to see what happens but, it’s frustrating!!

Hi April x so nice to see your name pop up :)

Like Kitana said, it might just be an off cycle, it happens, especially with a baby that keeps you busy all day long, haha.
On the other hand, you're describing the exact symptoms I had, when I found out I was pregnant again a couple of weeks ago. Maybe just wait a few more days and test again if you don't get your period in the meantime?
If its still negative then I'd say its just an off cycle! Xx

Am 16 days late and still bfn
Hi have you got any update? I am 20+ days late and not had a period since 21st May but I keep having to check as my pants are wet And last night and today I keep getting ewcm with a tinge of brown through it and having strange feelings in tummy and back

hope you find out soon what’s happening with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back