5 days late BFN; ib/ov.???? confused.!

jaimonai

Reaction score
Good morning.! I am super new to every aspect of ttc... The lingo, tracking and charting etc... Please bear with me..

Cd1 was feb 10th. Cycles are normally 28-30 days long. I have no idea when i ovulated.. Again i am new to this but...

Cd26 3/7 i had ewcm with streak of blood. Very small amount and only one time.
Cd27 3/8 nothing, was expecting af since cm was dry.
Cd28 3/9 had very light pink cm very small amount, only once when wiped.. Hpt was bfn.
Cd29-32 3/10-3/13 nothing.. Cm looks like lotion but not an abundant amount. Began checking cp seems to be high and closed.
Cd33 3/14 laying down felt twinges and pinches in ovary/uterus area. Only lasted about 5 minutes and were very mild.
Cd34 3/15 tested mid day and got bfn.
Here it is cd 35 still no af. Usually before af my only symptom is sore breast.EVERY TIME. Thats when i know to wear pantyliner. But they are not sore at all. The only other symptom i get is during af and thats bloating... Somebody help.! Is the spotting i seen ib or ov.? Pinching in ovaries implantation pain or ov.??? Am i testing too soon?

I would reckon late ovulation, good luck xx

I would reckon late ovulation, good luck xx

Thank you for your response.! Dh and i bd on 3/12 & 3/13 had the pinching/twinges on 3\14... Im hoping i released and egg that day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back