5 days late and BFN

SoObsessed

Reaction score
I've had cramping, sore boobs, totally emotional waves of nausea but a general feeling of not being pregnant.
Ive tested about 5 times with IC's and all BFN although on one occasion I thought there was a real squinter of a line but when I looked again I couldn't see it.
I struggle to do FMU as work nights and holding it for any period of time is not particularly easy!
I'm getting frustrated now. Would really like to know whats going on. I'm never late and never get sore boobs until AF is actually here. Any advice much appreciated x

Sorry it must be very stressful. Do you take folic acid? That could lengthen your cycle easily by 5 days.

Have you tried other brand tests?

Yes I do (when I remember) I didn't realise it could do that! Thank you x

Not tried other brands yet. Do have a couple of FRER waiting x

Will you try FRER_with fmu?

Hope is a very shy bean :)

Fingers crossed xxx

Aww hun I am sorry. This has happened to me countless times, done loads of tests all coming with bfn and eventually the witch arrived. It really is cruel, but it's all in the mind and sometimes it really affects our txt and cycles. There is still hope although it's slim so hang in there. Lots of luck xx

Aww hun I am sorry. This has happened to me countless times, done loads of tests all coming with bfn and eventually the witch arrived. It really is cruel, but it's all in the mind and sometimes it really affects our txt and cycles. There is still hope although it's slim so hang in there. Lots of luck xx

Thank you. I know AF is on its way. Just wish it would hurry up my boobs are agony!!!

Yes the longer it takes the worse the symptoms but a little trick, sex can bring the witch forward xx

Thank you. I wish it would just show. Why can't pregnancy symptoms be different to AF ones. The cramping, nausea and sore boobs for past 10 days are driving me mad. Funny how much you notice them when you are on the look out x

Thank you. I wish it would just show. Why can't pregnancy symptoms be different to AF ones. The cramping, nausea and sore boobs for past 10 days are driving me mad. Funny how much you notice them when you are on the look out x

Haha yes I know what you mean. I thought I knew my body before. But when started txt I noticed loads of other stuff and it hasn't been the sAme since lol. I've always Saud that we should have a little light on the belly button which flashes at different times of cycle and then flashes bright red when you've conceived lmaooo xx

10 days late now and still no sign of the witch.
I'm away staying with friends at the moment so won't test now till Thursday with FMU and the FRER I've got stashed at home. My blobs are agony and like lead weights when I take my bra off!!
Very tempted to nip out and buy a test now but would feel guilty if BFP and OH wasn't about x

I'm away staying with friends at the moment so won't test now till Thursday with FMU and the FRER I've got stashed at home. My blobs are agony and like lead weights when I take my bra off!!
Very tempted to nip out and buy a test now but would feel guilty if BFP and OH wasn't about x

Oh I would go buy tests!, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I never test with my OH he doesn't even know how much I test lol

your symptoms sound really promising hun, I will be stalking you :)

xxxxxx

Oh I would go buy tests!, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I never test with my OH he doesn't even know how much I test lol

your symptoms sound really promising hun, I will be stalking you :)

xxxxxx
Thank you clover. Just worried about why it would be BFN at 7 days late?

It could be that your not as late as you think hun or just a shy bean and the hcg levels haven't built up yet xx

1st day of last period was 30th January. I do however think I ovulared late so maybe that's the reason

I'm in the same boat as you :( 4 days late and BFN's but pregnancy symptoms - feeling sick in the morning til about midday and than sooo hungry, peeing frequently....I have been having cramps today though, so I have a feeling AF is on her way.

Really hope you get a BFP soon xx

So frustrating isn't it?
Do you think maybe you ovulated late too meaning either late BFP or late AF?

Yeah it's annoying :( I just wish AF would show up if I wasn't pregnant, so a new cycle could begin!

That's definitely a possibility, I know AF can show up late if you stressed but a BFP in a few days would be amazing! When are you going to test again hun?

Thursday for me .I'll be 12 days late. I'm actually on holiday at moment so quite relaxed. Thought the witch might show while I'm away but nothing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back