5+2 symptoms

Bubbles26

Reaction score
What did people feel at this stage?

I got my bfp at 9dpo. I felt soooo pregnant that week. Nausea, tiredness, extreme thirst etc but I my only symptoms now are increased cm and soooooo tired. I guess I just feel like i should be feeling sick and stuff. I have done a cb digi and got a 3+. I know this doesn't guarantee anything but figured at least my hormone levels must be at a high ish level. I had a mmc before Xmas which was found at 12 week scan. I didnt have any symptoms then either so am so nervous.

Anything to make me feel better would be appreciated!

X

Just to reassure you... Symptoms come and go. Some people at 5 weeks would feel awful and others (me) feel fine except tiredness :) I'm 10 going on 11 weeks and I've not been sick once! I feel sick but not actually done the deed. My babies got a strong heartbeat so it's all normal :) just every pregnancy and every woman has different symptoms . Try to relax :)

Congrats! & I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Xx

Congrats on your bfp firstly! And secondly symptoms do definitely come and go its completely normal and nothing to worry about. I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday and have no symptoms at all! Xxx

Hi bubbles,

I know what you mean. I am 5 weeks 3 days and seem to have less symptoms than before. The first few weeks I was shattered, always needing a wee and with mood swings all over the shop. Then, I was seriously bloated and that receded and now I'm bloated on and off and just a bit dizzy occasionally, apart from being hungry a lot too that's it for my small rain ow of symptoms. I bought the book What to Expect When you're Expecting, which is really good and explains the symptoms and that not everyone has all of them and some have very few. Right now I'm counting myself lucky that I feel so good. Not really looking forward to the sickness, from what I have read on here and elsewhere that oftentimes seems to come later around weeks 8 or 9 (not speaking from personal experience). If you still feel good I would say, great and enjoy it while you can - gawd knows I am!!

Hope this has helped assure you somewhat - you're not alone!

xx

Around 5/6 weeks I had a hell of a time for about two weeks; sore boobs, nausea, sickness, headaches, fatigue, bloating, frequently urinating, mood swings... Pretty much completely textbook! But then after those 2 I've been pretty much absent of any symptoms besides a tiny bit of nausea and fatigue every now and again and I'm nearly 11 weeks. Hope that helps somewhat!

Thanks ladies. It's just all so worrying!! I keep thinking how last time I felt this and that, but that ended in a mmc where it all stopped at 5 weeks so isn't anything to go by. I have midwife next week and will be asking for a reassurance scan. If she says no ill go private. I just need to know i have something growing in me!!

Xx

Apart from tiredness I felt ok but as soon as I hit 6 weeks I felt like total crap feeling so sick all the time but not actually being sick. I've felt a bit better the past couple of days but still shattered. I think everything can be normal. Just try relax until you see your mw and fx she gives you early scan.

Xxx

Thanks ladies. It's just all so worrying!! I keep thinking how last time I felt this and that, but that ended in a mmc where it all stopped at 5 weeks so isn't anything to go by. I have midwife next week and will be asking for a reassurance scan. If she says no ill go private. I just need to know i have something growing in me!!

Xx

I know how you feel, thing is alot of the mmc symptoms are the same as a healthy pregnancy I've found . (Miscarried last sept at 6 weeks) only difference is no red bleeding! Just be positive :) my midwife wouldn't arrange me an early scan as only had 1 miscarriage and that's very common for a first pregnancy. But if your midwife says no like you said you can always go private!

Try to relax :) I'm sure your little bub is doing alright xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back