4Moms Mamaroo?

tinkerbates

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of/got one of these? It looks amazing but it's £199.99 so I am really not sure if I should buy or not x

It looks cool, I found it for £160 at babymooch.co.uk don't know if that's inc delivery though xx

Ooh thanks I will have a look. I desperately need something he will just settle in because at the minute it is on me or nothing! x

My God, that's a lot of money! I'm sure you could get something much cheaper that would work just as well. Harry would only sleep on me until we bought fisher price newborn to toddler rocker which reclines a lot and vibrates and then he slept in that... We bought ours nearly new from ebay for £35 and then I sold it on for £20... xxx

I do definitely. My friend also has one for her little boy he had really bad colic and it was a life saver for her it was the only thing he would settle in. Xxx

Had to google - it looks amazing! Very £££ though...!

Have a look at rockers / bouncers etc on www.kiddicare.co.uk too - they have a great sale on at the moment and usually do free next day delivery.

You might this product discounted or find another bargain :) xx

I have a bouncy chair as well but Harry doesn't seem to like that yet I think maybe he feels safer more comfortable in the mamaroo. Its pretty cool they should make an adult one id love to get in it myself lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back