4dpo ladies??

Megbeth

Reaction score
Hello all I am new here!

Me and OH are currently trying for a baby and we are TTC for baby #1. I'm 20 and OH is 26. Currently 4dpo and we did the baby dance every day for 6 days leading up to ovulation. I ovulated on 26/10 and we DTD 18/10-25/10. I had my implant removed on 17/08 and my period returned on 12/10 and OPK said i ovulated on the 28/09 so this is my second cycle since coming off the implant.

I'm now 4dpo and yesterday I was really irritable. Been having mood swings, cold sweats and having dull twinges on my lower left side and my lower back is achey. I've had watery CM today. And yesterday I want to wait until at least 10DPO to test though. OH has been worried about me today.

Today I am lethargic very sleepy very gassy and my appetite is through the roof!! Is this just progesterone playing tricks on me??

Can anyone else relate to this before getting a BFP?

I am awful at symptom spotting!! Hahaha!!

Thanks ladies xx

Hey Meg,

Welcome and good luck! we also BD'd 6 days prior to O and inc O day and got my BFP today! This was my 5th cycle and the first cycle we'd done the deed that much - so it must of helped!!

It may well be progesterone playing tricks on you, symptoms don't usually appear until after implantation - However I had a feeling since ovulation that this cycle was different, I had a lot of creamy CM at 4DPO and tender boobs since O which is something I never had in previous cycles.

FX'd for you!! xxxxx

Helloooo!!

I do feel different.
I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me! I so want that BFP. Me and OH would be SOOOO happy!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back