4d scan!

naomi88

Reaction score
Had my 4d scan yesterday!! We had one with our little girl and loved it so wanted to do the same this time. Baby looks very much like their sister so another daddy look alike I think!

Any one fancy guessing pink or blue? We are still on the fence!

:)
6f3139e5759f6a10576a2c0bb1d2ffe1.jpg

1f07fd910c797cde3ce22a26889d27ab.jpg

e1137d23cf0010d752a441f23e746454.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Aww how cute! Im guessing a boy xx

Thanks! He or she spent most of the scan sucking their thumb and rubbing their eyes lol. Super cute! So excited to meet them!! Xxx

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I'd guess boy xx

So lovely! Love the hands clasped one. Our bubba looked like he or she was chewing the umbilical cord throughout!
I'm not good at guessing but I'd say girl. x

So lovely! Love the hands clasped one. Our bubba looked like he or she was chewing the umbilical cord throughout!
I'm not good at guessing but I'd say girl. x

Haha maybe you've got a hungry monkey on your hands! Its amazing seeing them like that isn't it! I'm useless at guessing too - some pics I think girl and others I think boy. More boy guesses here though so will be interesting to see who's right in 12 or so weeks! Xx

I loved it, also got the groupon deal. Was a bit dubious because it said entertainment purposes but so glad we went for it.

Are you team yellow too? Can't remember if you are or not xx

Yes, team yellow. Everyone is absolutely convinced bubs is a boy so as a result, I just picture boy now!

Aw lovely! S/he is adorable. Looks so peaceful in there, whilst the BREXIT causes chaos around them, s/he's none the wiser :p

Oh I dunno.... I guess girl again, only because Ive seen hardly any girls this year!!

xxxxx

Lovely Naomi, I'm going for :blue:

Aw lovely! S/he is adorable. Looks so peaceful in there, whilst the BREXIT causes chaos around them, s/he's none the wiser :p

Oh I dunno.... I guess girl again, only because Ive seen hardly any girls this year!!

xxxxx

Eesh yes glad they can remain in blissful ignorance!

And yeh I was leaning towards girl purely due to the amount of boys due at a similar time - part of me feels like there must be some girls somewhere haha! Xx

Yes, team yellow. Everyone is absolutely convinced bubs is a boy so as a result, I just picture boy now!

Haha people are mixed with me this time whereas last time most people said they pictured me with a girl. Probably why I'm more on the fence this time! Guess it's not that long til we will know now! Crazy stuff! Xx

I'm surprised you didn't get a glimpse at the 3d scan lol.

I literally know of 3 girls and probably about 7 boys recently born plus there's a few about the same time as me having boys.

Could easily be either I guess that's the exciting part of not knowing you could count all the odds do all the wives tales and it be different.

I was shocked finding out boy at the gender scan because my pregnancies have been do different so even that isn't a sure factor lol.

xxxx

Yeh she got me to close my eyes a few times when she wasn't sure if something was going to show on screen. Even she didn't see though - she told me to get in touch once baby is here to let her know the gender :)

And yeh old wives tales are mixed so far. And there's some similarities and some differences to the last pregnancy so who knows! Do you think you'll have another? We've decided that this will be our last one and so feel a bit emotional as if it's a girl then I will never know what it's like to have a boy, and if it's a boy millie will never know what it's like to have a sister...
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back