4D Scan Today!

poppy160

Reaction score
Hiya Girls, I had my 4D scan today, and I've got to say after my rather long ranting post we couldn't have recieved better treatment. Baby however could have been more co-operative! When we got in, I was scanned for about 15 minutes, the sonographer couldn't get a great view of her because she had her hand over her face, and also the umbillical cord was blocking the view aswell..she was obviously very comfy and didn't want to move, so we were asked to have a walk and have a drink and something to eat..so we did and when we got back in she still had her hand over her face, but she moved it after a while. She had a bit of a wriggle but didn't move (I think she takes after her Mum.. :lol:) We have got some great photos, 5 Colour on glossy photo paper, 5 black and white 4Ds on normal scan paper and 2 2D scan pictures, plus a 13 minute DVD which we love :D Also, apparently the low fluid didn't help but I think we got fantastic pics and we couldn't be happier! :D

Sorry about the size of them! The squiggly bit under her chin is the umbillical cord.

There great Poppy she looks very happy in there.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WOW - look at them - they are so amazing arnt they- i wonder what pregnant mums will be able to have in 20 years time!!!!

WOW! Aren't they amazing, it must be such an amazing experience. Glad you enjoyed it hun :hug:

Aww, so glad you enjoyed it! Ours is on Saturday and I so cannot wait :D

Aww as you know it's a great experience, are you going to have anymore scans after this one, Debbie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back