4d scan today ! now with pics !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
thanks for text debs :hug:

im debating whether to increase my package tho ? for an extr :hug: 30ish i can get 5 mins longer on dvd( 10 instead of 5) and extr :hug: picture and fridge magnet ( i collect magnets anyway ?) plus another tenna will get me 5 pics on cd

dunno what to do , there so expensive but want to get the best i can if im spending alot anyway :think:

scans at 2 pm :cheer:

go for it, it's a once in a pregnancy thing!

why om my extra's do i have hugs :rotfl:

think you right kim , yeh if im broke might aswell do it in fashion
:wall:

Think of it as an extra early Christmas present for yourself, you wouldn't want to leave regretting it. Have a brilliant time, I think they are so amazing-it's the closest thing to meeting them!

cxcxcx

m_86ccdf7a751fb868b6f0176e1a0c69f2.jpg

m_7a407ddc5bbb8241ac776ae2de8ec1f0.jpg

m_a7cbce7d387bef4d0f5c4891eedd30bb.jpg

m_9c14edd8a0505cc834af2a0bb2b77a5f.jpg

lil one didnt behave , he slept through the whole lot and didnt do anything but sit there and smiled once ! he then did move his hand about and cover his face lol

tbh totally honestly were a lil bit dispointed , but what can u do he didnt wanna play and it cost us alot ! was amazing seeing him tho , and they confirmed it was deffo a him ! just wish he'd done more !

im also measuring 2 weeks ahead and she confirmed his back to back :wall:

Awww fab pics Gem, gutted he didnt do more for you but least u got to see ur lil man :D :cheer:

pictures are brill, could you decide who he looked most like?

cxcx

bless him! I love his nose :D

you'll have to get on all fours Gem see if that'll help him turn
xx

i think his gonna look like a proper cross between us ! she said his got chubby cheeks lol

lovely pics Gem, sorry he didnt do alot for u but still nice to see him I bet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back