4D scan best time to have one done ??

Reaction score
I looking into having a 4d scan but not sure when is the best time to have this done to get the best results. How many weeks pregnant would you advise as on the webpage its from 24-32 weeks

x

I had mine today at 26 weeks & the pics are ok but she has called me back at 30 weeks as says the pics will be better & we'll be able to see what he looks like more x

I read that around 28-30 weeks gets the best results as baby has started to fatten out a bit. After that, baby gets bigger and the image looks a little more squashed.

I had mine doen yest. I was 28 weeks. Pics r fab x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Iv just posted my 26+4 week pics! I loved them but bet they would have been clearer in a couple more weeks xxx

Baby bond do a cheaper one between 24-28 weeks so I'm hoping to book one soon for 28 weeks, so excited!! Xxx

I would go for the 29 week mark, talking from experience this time will be the 3rd for me and I've had them at 25 and 26 weeks and been called back at 30weeks both times I've booked this one for 29+3 so pretty confident ill get a good one at this stage.

I'm sure it will be different with all women but stay on the safe side Hun and got abit later saves the hassle xx

Thanks, price doubles if I go for the later one though for some reason :( have to get onto my oh :p xxx

from my experiance i would get one done at around 29 weeks..with my daughter i was 26 weeks and my son 30 weeks and although i got amazing pictures with both i would say my sons were slightly better as he was more full and looked more clear.

That's abit weird how they double the price at 29 weeks, is there not another company local that u could go too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back