4D pics of Moo Moo our beautiful girl

am really well darling, tired as not sleeping well but loving being pregnant its the most amazing experience, i want to do it all over again.. will defo try for number 2 with ivf again but lets get moo in this world first
how are you?xx

I am doing just grand! Celebrate today double digits! Never dreamed I would get this far! It feels closer and closer! It really is such an incrediable exciting journey! Still stalking you hun till I see that thread where it says Moo Moo is here!! :)

Take care of yourself XXXXX

Well im biased but shes gorgeous her lips are to die for..cant wait to kiss her xxx

wow that's a really great pic!! and how lovely to get a full face pic like that!! I went for one a couple of weeks ago and everytime she put the black n white scan thingy on my belly he was facing us then when she quickly grabbed the colour one he put his hands over his face lol

Thanks amanda it wasnt all plain sailing i was wiggling my hips turning from side to side had to go for long walk.she kept kicking her legs up over her face little gymnast....but yes we have so many good pics i cant stop looking at her
Did u manage to get any good pics.

snap, i had to roll around on the bed (not a pretty sight) get up, lay down. cheeky monkey was shy tho. I got a couple of good pics side of face sucking his toe lol. Was so lovely seeing him, he was yawning, rubbing his eyes and putting his fingers and toes in his mouth :) i must say i did get a lovely dvd which ive watched a few times (think everyones seen it) haha xxxx

5Element - I love that you stalk me ha ha- u will be the first to know when the mooster arrives

hi Lydia, hope u ok hunny

thanks ladies your comments are lovely

hope everyones had a lovely day in the sun I have xx

Positive37 where did you get yours done? We've been going to the Oaks in Loughton for our private scans & they have been fantastic. Going for our 3d/4d scan in 3 weeks & can't wait! x

look at that nose! such a cutie

had mine today and can't stop looking at him either... its so amazing isn't it!!

So amzing how somehting so perfect can just grow inside us... glad you got loads of good photos too :) xxx

well I live in Leigh on Sea hunny so we went to A place in Canvey island was a medical centre with private scanning, nice and local and we paid £120 - really happy with the pics we cant stop looking at her!!
how come u been having private scans and not NHS if u dont mind me asking?
u will love the scan i feel even closer to moo then ever xxx
cant see how far along u are ?

ooh ruth have u posted pics? ive just come online i know her nose bless her eeeekk cant believe one min im having my ovaries drilled, on fertlity drugs and IVF and now Moo looks like that and i saw the embryo of her going in on screen?

Positive37, thank you I can't wait to see our little bubs in 3d. Booked it for 3 weeks time. I had a private scan at 6,10 & 15 weeks....the first 2 because we couldn't wait & wanted to see him! & the 3rd one was a gender scan! So excited to see the video!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back