Positive37

Reaction score
so cute.......

Attachments

• 20130601_143057.jpg
    20130601_143057.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 63
awwwwwwww so cute!! It's like a cute grumpy face, love it! was it exciting? x

got lots more pics with lovely little faces, yes was lovely she wasnt playing ball though she was head down and feet in front of her face think she might be a gymnastic , ha ha... had to walk around and eat chocolate lovely
she was too comfortable
just so lovely seeing her we have lots of pics and DVD which we will look at tonight,
we keep kissing the picture she looks perfect
she weighs 3lb 2 oz so far and measuring perfectly xxx

she also pouted a few times, had hiccups and drank the fluid amazing

wow!! And how reassuring for you too, knowing it's all going so well in there. Brilliant! So pleased for you hun, I know you've had more than your fair share of worries throughout this pregnancy!!

ah thanks hunny means a lot, yes from day 1 was a worry, the IVF bit was the easy bit, but the worry of miscarrying, then the downs results and worrying iVF scans, since 20 weeks i am loving being pregnant and want to do it ALL over again.
she is truly our little miracle and i will always worry until shes in my arms....
how are you mrs ?? whats been cooking in your kitchen today? xx

she looks like me when i am tired and grumpy ha ha, like mother like daughter

Hi Hun! Sorry, been doing some tri hopping but couldnt resist to write something to such a cute piccie! You've got me sooooo excited now as we have our 4D scan on 3 Jul and now I know what to look forward to! :lol: Thanks hun!!!

Hope your doing well!!! XXX

Thanks Ladies...xxx
Hello Mrs, lovely to hear from you, its just lovely i mean i was already bonded with her but now its just amazing, am a little emotional today tbh and scared its all so real, am going to be a mum finally at 39 years of age !! xxxx

am really well darling, tired as not sleeping well but loving being pregnant its the most amazing experience, i want to do it all over again.. will defo try for number 2 with ivf again but lets get moo in this world first
how are you?xx

Awwww pos! She's so cute! I love these 4d scans, kinda wishing I pushed oh to let me have one lol
Adorable :D
X x

Tapatalking. X

Thanks bek...we have spent a mere fortune.to get here with ivf.and at 20 week.scan with tilted uterus we didn't get.to see much of moo and I lect in tears. .hence why we spent just a little bit more and so glad.we.did I can't stop looking at her xx

ah thanks hunny means a lot, yes from day 1 was a worry, the IVF bit was the easy bit, but the worry of miscarrying, then the downs results and worrying iVF scans, since 20 weeks i am loving being pregnant and want to do it ALL over again.
she is truly our little miracle and i will always worry until shes in my arms....
how are you mrs ?? whats been cooking in your kitchen today? xx

I'm great. Just stressing about an exam on 12th June!!! Agghhh! Squiggle is awesome though.

We did homemade fish and chips with peas,with real chips! Naughty but nice!! Xx

Thanks bek...we have spent a mere fortune.to get here with ivf.and at 20 week.scan with tilted uterus we didn't get.to see much of moo and I lect in tears. .hence why we spent just a little bit more and so glad.we.did I can't stop looking at her xx

Awww worth every penny :) congrats Hun xxx

Tapatalking. X

Aw she is such a beautiful little girl! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27