4d pics dont look if u dont like them!!!

Chrispin

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372008041.837202.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372008057.903831.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372008075.022222.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372008094.788456.jpg

The dvd is alot clearer! I cant stop looking at him! Not really showing friends as some people dont like them and dont want rude comments to upset me.
Some people have said negative things about having it done so thought id put on here and warn people not to look if they dont like them but if u do then thought id share ... Xx

Aww gorgeous, I personally love them, I've got mine booked for 13th July I can't wait :)

Aww lovely, I can't wait to get one done!! Xxx

I wasn't sure but had my first 3d/4d yesterday & loved it! Can't wait for my next one in 4 weeks, any opportunity to see my little man!x

I am def having one and the pics are lovely. How far on are you? I was thinking of having mine 28/29 weeks x

Lovely pics, I'm going to have one too x

Lovely, I am sorely tempted but feel like I should spend the money on other things! How much were yours?

Im 26+4 it was £99 at kiddicare a family company called window to the whom! Lovely people too. I got a 10 min dvd with colour pictures and 59 pics on a disc too! I was unsure of it too but now iv been and seen him yawning and pulling funny faces it has made my day! The fact that i can watch it whenever i want is amazing! The dvd is so much better than the pics as its so much more real! They have a great website. Thanks guys i dont regret any min of it and was well worth the money in my eyes! Xx

Ps only thing ill say is prob to go a little later maybe from 28 weeks + and drink some fluids before having the scan xx

Lovely, I am sorely tempted but feel like I should spend the money on other things! How much were yours?

Mine was £200 but we get to go back up to 2 more times for more images & DVDs as not that clear at 26 weeks x

They're amazing! I'm so having it some when I'm about 29ish weeks!
I don't understand why some people are so against it, so cute to see them in action! :)
Xx

I just had 4d scan. Baby bond doing them for £59!! Gotta be done by 28 weeks tho. My pics r in tri 3 x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back