???

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Hi guys !! Quick question ?? Has anyone ever been induced early due to carrying a big baby or just being in total agony down to sciatica? Or maybe because of complications with ur last birth?? Thanks. X

I'm keen to know this also. I'm currently measuring big & having sciatica issues too. Not due till 9th August.

I know some woman on here have but have had to beg for it. They have been in agony with pgp or spd and have been offered an induction but not till nearly 38 weeks.

From personal experience I was induced for a small Baby, my friend who has 9lb 10 + babies has been induced once because of this. She was 38 weeks at the time though. Plus she had gestational diabetes. And her mum is a midwife at the unit where she gave birth and does get special treatment. But from listening to other mums/friends they don't like to induce you. And like blue class said they've had to beg and cry to get induced. Good luck xx

I need to see my consultant at 28 weeks. I'm not sure this time round that baby is big but I carry big with my boys and my last was 9.14 he got stuck during delivery and the m w had to push the emerg button. This time I'm suffering really bad sciatica and half the time I can hardly walk after I've stood up its that bad. I'm hoping they don't leave me this time round as carrying my last to 40+ was agony but now I have him to look after s well as my other 2 kids and I can't do that in so much pain X

I was induced at 38 weeks last time as I had severe SPD & SJD. I was weaned of cocodamol so because the pain killers reduced, my pain increased, therefore they induced me early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back