?????

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by confusedmum, Feb 23, 2016.

1. confusedmum

confusedmum Well-Known Member

I went for a smear today and it took longer than usual she said my cervix wasn't playing ball today has anyone else experienced this and what was the reason xx

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Yes mine 3 years ago was very unpleasant, the nurse couldn't find my cervix, she had me with hands under my bum, had me moving left, right, she got another nurse in and she couldn't find it either. It was horrible, I was there half an hour. In the end she said to me 'I think thats it' !! Which gave me absolutely no confidence as I've had cin 3 and Lletz procedure to remove a bit of my cervix.
    This time, 2 weeks ago I had a different nurse do it, she said my cervix was right there so I have no idea what happened 3 years ago, she did say that some people have a tilted uterus but mine was ok.
    You can ask your gp to refer you to a Gynaecologist to have your smear done especially if they cannot find your cervix.
    xx