Too late I looked - damn I want to know what this was about now :)

We're not the only ones, its now at 34 :D

Am intrigued now though x

think i must be worse than all of you this is the second time ive looked :oops: youve started somat here nicki hun :lol: :lol: :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He he he, you lot make me laugh :lol:

I posted something on here late last night and I don't think i should do it when i'm tired and pregnant!! I didn't know how to get rid of it so just deleted the text, I would tell you all what it was about but then i'd have to kill you!! :lol: :lol:

(it wasn't very exciting if i'm honest & would have made a twat of myself if I hadn't deleted it)

Nicki. :D

P.s I burnt my fat belly today on a roasting tin & it hurts - thought i'd share that with you!

LOL @ Nicki, bless your heart love!

Feel free to have as moan when tiered and fed up - we all have our crap days when we want to pack our bags and fly to the moon with a massive bar of dairy milk and a big sulk on our face. Hope you feel a bit perkier today *hug* xxx

Sending sympathy for belly, I burnt mine on a saucepan and had a lovely burn mark for ages. I forgot my bump was there :oops:

Still you've provided us with loads of fun and helped me smile x

I'm in the sad gang too. I've looked 3 times now.
And I've ironed my tummy recently :lol:

I'm sad too, this is the fourth time I have looked, I just can't help myself :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haven't burnt my tummy yet but keep banging against things with it :roll:

Haha I daren't admit how many times I've looked!! I have knocked a couple of cups of tea over already but so far no burn thank goodness.

haha ive looked aswel
no burns either lol
xxxxx

I keep looking and I posted it!! I really need to do something constructive with my days - think i'll have some more chocolate and think about what :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back