41 wondering weather to old to try for baby

angel babe

Reaction score
Hiya I’m 41 and was hoping to get some thoughts on if 41 is ok age or to old to have baby number 8 before it’s to late to have anymore as I don’t want to regret it later down the line is there anyone else this similar age and pregnant please

thank you

I think 41 is a fine age to have a baby as long as you're feeling up to it, it'd be the eight children I'd struggle with :rotfl: How old are they all? Xx

Holy moly! Are they all living at home? Your house must certainly be busy, is it huge? Xx

If everything is okay with your ovarian reserve and genetics (related to the age), 41 is fine to get pregnant.

Holy moly! Are they all living at home? Your house must certainly be busy, is it huge? Xx
24 year old has moved out the rest are at home they keep me on my toes but that’s the way I like it lol and we are in the middle of a house move

Hiya I’m 41 and was hoping to get some thoughts on if 41 is ok age or to old to have baby number 8 before it’s to late to have anymore as I don’t want to regret it later down the line is there anyone else this similar age and pregnant please

thank you

Not at all to be honest, the person who referred me to my clinic that am talking with now is 52 years old and had a first time success and amazing little boy. So I think 41 is okey as long as you feel you can love and care for the baby its totally normal

Hiya thank you for your reply it has helped a lot xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back