41 weeks today.....

Ive just had the most amazing back and bump massage off my mum! With lavendar oil and baby oil!
It was luuuuuush! And my backs feeling great now!! Xx

Ive just had the most amazing back and bump massage off my mum! With lavendar oil and baby oil!
It was luuuuuush! And my backs feeling great now!! Xx

Yay to mums!! As the girls have said u have made it much to cosy in there for him! I wish I could say I sympathise but obviously I can't as jack was 6 weeks early! U r gonna be one brilliant mummy xxxx

Totally sympathise with you! It went to 41+6 with Max and it was so hard!
Every day I woke up and thought "will I meet Max today". Hope baby Noah doesn't keep
you waiting too much longer xx

Thanks hun! Still no signs!

Im going to the hosp ina few hours anyway, waiting for OH to get back home. Im guna beg to be induced cos im in so much pain with my PGP i just cant cope with having to wait any longer. Im getting no sleep, cant do anything! Im just getting upset and down!
I dont want to be exhausted in labour and the rate im going i wont have energy to push what so ever!

If they offer me yet more painkillers i will throw them back in their face!!!!! :shock: xx

I've been wondering if you'd popped yet!! First chance I've had to come check and the cheeky monkey's not here yet!!
Come on Noah, time to give you mummy a break!!

Good luck Dani, just incase I miss it all completely!!

Thanks hun!! hope your lil one is gorgeous as ever :) xxx

Ah I hope they induce you, there should be no reason for them not to do it - they;re supposed to be there to help after all!

good luck, i really hope it happens for you xxx

Boo :-( 4 days behind you so know exactly how you feel. Really getting grumpy now so let's hope these babies decide to appear soon! Xx

Any news on ur huni ??
Should come over to the july mummies thread for a moan! hehe xx

I went to 41w 3d so I feel your pain! :) It will all be worth it in the long run. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back