41 weeks today.....

Booo! I honestly never thought that you'd go this far before little Noah appeared.
On the bright side, it does mean it can't be long now!

Oh Dani :(
Come on Nosh hurry up!! Xx

So horrible girls lol!

My mums guna be right.. She said he'd be here sat 13th lol.... At this rate he will be!!
I shouldnt moan cos he seems happy still in there! But my PGP has ever been so painful! Im getting these on off contractions and forever losing my plug!
All sat it was my bloody show, yesterday was just the end browny bits and this morning i go for a wee and the jelly is baaaack!! But its more yellow/creamy/clear today. So no more blood.

But this really is driving me mental!

Serves me right for moaning from day 1 lol! :( xx

Last edited:
Big hugs. No one ever wants to go overdue and the pgp etc makes it far worse for you the plus side is whatever happens in one more week it will be over and you will have him in your arms. Try and stay positive (hard I know) and enjoy indulging in ice cream and anything else this weather calls for xxxx

Awe hun :( hope he doesnt keep u waiting much longer it cant b comfortable for u. Wen u seein ut mw again? Xxx

Ya know wot - I think Noah wants that you get one of those Kate coins!!!! Lil so and so is waiting till then!!!! Cheeky little monkey.......................:) XXXXX

Oh bless ya!! :( xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh dear, I can't believe it hasn't happened yet, I really thought you'd have him by now. Naughty babies making us wait, I have a horrible feeling I am going to have the same problem!

Boo :-( 4 days behind you so know exactly how you feel. Really getting grumpy now so let's hope these babies decide to appear soon! Xx

Awe hun :( hope he doesnt keep u waiting much longer it cant b comfortable for u. Wen u seein ut mw again? Xxx

Thurs for my 3rd sweep lol! And shell be calling to book induction aswell for the weekend!

Seems like forever away tho! Xx

Thanks girlys!

Hats off to anyone thats been overdue before!
Spesh in the summer lol!!
Looks like im taking after my mum!
All 4 of us were way overdueee!! And my brother (20yrs ago) was 17days laaate!!!!! Xx

U poor thing, I hope it happens very very soon for u! Xxx

Oh Nooooo! Naughty Noah!! Sounds like you have the world's biggest plug! ;-) The mw at antenatal last week went on about most people never noticing it! Haha.
Fx he gets a move on hun. You've obviously made it far too comfy for him!

xxx

Oh hun, I feel for you. Hope Noah gets a move on soon. xxx

Oh Hun must be awful for you :( I felt sure he'd be here by the weekend! At least you know you've only got 1 week maximum left before something happens. Though I'm sure it feels like a lifetime for you :( xx

oh Dani i am so sorry i really thought he would be here by now, i am moaning non stop in heat so god only knows how u are feeling, come on Noah mummy wants to meet u very soon !!! xx

Ahh thanks girlys!

I shouldnt moan, hes healthy and chunking out! My mum thinks he will be here 13th (my late grampys birthday) se might be right at this rate lol!! Xx

Oh hun, I'm feeling for you!! I was so sure he would have arrived by now! x

Aww you poor thing. I hope you have turned your mobile off.. just ignore pushy family members!

You must have one snug uterus! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back