41 week appointment

dmkirk89

Reaction score
had my appointment today, my partner is back from work on Wednesday night, i was meant to have a sweep today and Monday but refused them, they had me booked in for induction for Monday which was a shock a i didn't know lol, anyways since Joe is back Wednesday I've managed to get one for then, baby is really active and seems really happy, I've had no labour signs, no bh, no mucous plug or show or cramps, so fx my little man stays in for his daddy, the mw told me to just monitor his movements, ideally ill go in to labour naturally Wednesday but we can't pick when it happens can we, xx

so you have the induction on Wednesday? Thats great if so! Just as daddy is home :)

Glad they are being so helpful with moving stuff around... and sounds like bubs is happy as larry in there!

Just think next week you will have your man and baby! xx

Fingers crossed for you hun, hope he hangs on! x

Hope baby complys and all goes to plan xx

yeah have the induction in Wednesday, i really really want my partner Joe with me in labour, so im happy they could change it to Wednesday to give him that chance :) xx

I've got the same worry my husband works away monday to friday at the other end of the country, so I'm hoping she's born on a weekend haha!

I'm sure he'll be a good boy and wait for his daddy x

If only we could plan it to the day. My hubby is due back 6th Oct and I'm due the 10th. My legs will be firmly crossed in the hope that I don't go early :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back