41 week appointment

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by dmkirk89, Jul 26, 2013.

1. dmkirk89

dmkirk89 Well-Known Member

had my appointment today, my partner is back from work on Wednesday night, i was meant to have a sweep today and Monday but refused them, they had me booked in for induction for Monday which was a shock a i didn't know lol, anyways since Joe is back Wednesday I've managed to get one for then, baby is really active and seems really happy, I've had no labour signs, no bh, no mucous plug or show or cramps, so fx my little man stays in for his daddy, the mw told me to just monitor his movements, ideally ill go in to labour naturally Wednesday but we can't pick when it happens can we, xx

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

so you have the induction on Wednesday? Thats great if so! Just as daddy is home :)

Glad they are being so helpful with moving stuff around... and sounds like bubs is happy as larry in there!

Just think next week you will have your man and baby! xx

3. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you hun, hope he hangs on! x

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Hope baby complys and all goes to plan xx

5. dmkirk89

dmkirk89 Well-Known Member

yeah have the induction in Wednesday, i really really want my partner Joe with me in labour, so im happy they could change it to Wednesday to give him that chance :) xx

6. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

I've got the same worry my husband works away monday to friday at the other end of the country, so I'm hoping she's born on a weekend haha!

I'm sure he'll be a good boy and wait for his daddy x

7. Vickimo

Vickimo Well-Known Member

If only we could plan it to the day. My hubby is due back 6th Oct and I'm due the 10th. My legs will be firmly crossed in the hope that I don't go early :) x