4 weeks feeling rough

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by roxyroo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Is it normal or common to feel really shit at 4 weeks pregnant? This is my 4th pregnancy I miscarried my 3rd. My first two I felt nauseous from about 5/6 weeks but I'm only 4+1 and for the past few days I've felt pretty rough a bit sick very tired and a bit distant.

2. firstfreakout

firstfreakout Well-Known Member

I'm just hitting 4 weeks and I feel so tired I can barely function - I have done since implantation tbh. On top of that I have an upset stomach in the morning, slight tension in my tummy area, tender breasts and sometimes nausea. I didn't think symptoms could start this soon but they did for me...

Congrats on your BFP! x

3. MrsDuckie

MrsDuckie Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I felt worse the first few days than I do at the moment (bfp on 21.12.16). I think it's your body reacting to the flood of hormones that it's getting all of a sudden! Hopefully your symptoms ease a bit. I find any symptom weirdly reassuring! Good luck and h+h pregnancy xx

4. Ab202

Ab202 Well-Known Member

I felt pretty rough during the first couple of weeks! Mainly completely losing my appetite and suffering quite a lot with nausea and indigestion! I lost weight! I'm 13+2 now and it started easing off for me around 11ish weeks x

5. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

I fell asleep on the settee all the time and I'm sure that started from ovulation not long After up to around 4 week ish didn't have any children back when I was pregnant so it wasn't making me feeling rough as such I can imagine it would if that was to happen now having a toddler around!