4 new announcements!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Is this year the baby boom year?
4 New announcements today, That makes it a grand total of 19 friends that are pregnant!

I feel stupid for crying! :'(

Balled my eyes out last month because all my friends announced there pregnancies x

I have 2 friends that have been trying for 5 years plus, Yet all my friends bar 2 that are pregnant now happened by mistake!
I feel for them too... And I feel silly for being so sad, we've only been trying for a few months x

Yeah same here, it's like a guilt I want to be happy for them but I've got such jealousy. I'm in the tww at the moment so there's still a chance but I just don't feel it x

All my friends seem to be having twins?! A lot of babies around at the moment..

Yeah, all my friends/family was due around my first due date with my mc. Felt very bitter. So jealous though :( it isn't fair at all. :( xx

Michelle I know right my best friend is having twins, and peanut butter I feel so bitter towards some of them which I hate feeling as it's not in my nature. Xx

Sister in law is pregnant with her second at the moment. They just found out the gender and of course I was pleased for them but the jealousy is still there! x

It'll be our turn soon ladies, Hopefully not much longer!!
<3 xx

Wow 19 is a lot; your turn will come too.

I haven't got any that are pregnant at the moment; not close friends anyway; one couple we met on honeymoon are and I know I have at least one that are also trying. I'm hoping we fall at similar times so neither of us has to go through feeling jealous of the other

Half of my facebook was pregnant before me and a girl in work with me - it was awful. 2 people in OHs work got pregnant about the time I had a loss, now there is another.

Although Im at the stage jealous because I have ages to go and everyone is having their babies!!

Your time will come lovelies, dont give up :)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back