4 months along or so ..

lizzie53

Reaction score
.. and i'm still not showing. i feel more fat than pregnant really. i have this habit of sticking my stomach in (thank u society!) all the time. even when i'm @ home, relaxing! it just became so much a part of me. now, i can't/don't do that anymore & it's a bit strange, hehe. so now i let my belly hang out but i dont think ppl can realize i'm pregnant. i know i shouldnt be complaining about not showing but i sorta wish i would so i could have some physical "proof".

my morning sickness has definitely gone down! woo hoo! but im even more sensitive to smell now which can still make me sick but not anything like before. i was beginning to become accustomed to hugging the toilet as my early morning ritual.

i guess my biggest complaint @ this point is the frequent peeing! its like every hour i have to go! but no biggie ..

Hi Lizzie, Everyone is different, and you might wake up one morning and have a big baby belly :D it is normal to start showing around 20 weeks so you have time yet. do you have any other symptoms other than morning sickness and strong sense of smell? any starange cravings?

laura

not really .. the only cravings i've had have been for fruits!! so @ least its a healthy craving, hehe. oh & this mexican place called chipotle i absolutely adore. its my weakness cuz i love to get the steak burrito bowl (rice, beans, meat, corn salsa) w/ sour cream. i know the steak & sour cream is bad but the rest is healthy! i dont go there as often as i crave to tho so its ok =).

hi .ure doing really well!i have just started my 4th month,feel tired in the afternoons.but had no nausea.im not showing much too!
.. and i'm still not showing. i feel more fat than pregnant really. i have this habit of sticking my stomach in (thank u society!) all the time. even when i'm @ home, relaxing! it just became so much a part of me. now, i can't/don't do that anymore & it's a bit strange, hehe. so now i let my belly hang out but i dont think ppl can realize i'm pregnant. i know i shouldnt be complaining about not showing but i sorta wish i would so i could have some physical "proof".

my morning sickness has definitely gone down! woo hoo! but im even more sensitive to smell now which can still make me sick but not anything like before. i was beginning to become accustomed to hugging the toilet as my early morning ritual.

i guess my biggest complaint @ this point is the frequent peeing! its like every hour i have to go! but no biggie ..

hi lizzi,
i was the same i was not showing at first but in the space of one weekend i just seemed to ballon that was at about 20weeks, so nothing to worry about... trust me just make the most of this time when u can put ya socks on and lay comfy in bed lol.. :lol:

Hi everyone...Im new to this message board...Just looking for someone in my similar situation....I on the other have do have a belly....I just started my 16th week...and all of the sudden...BELLY!!!....EVERYWHERE!!!!....lol....I had the same experience with the morning sickness...Yuck....Thank goodness its over now....Im glad you all are doing so well....Happy Pregnant Time huh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back