4 Days late?

Mywaterfall

Reaction score
So... I should of have my AF on 9th and now.... I'm 4 days late. I did a HPT on Mon 10th and I can just to see a very faint line

I've bought myself a Clearblue tester and gonna test again in like a week, I'm being very opened mind and not getting too excited as it's early days yet.

Can anybody sort of give me advice on what i need to next, if all is true as I'm gonna be a first time mum and not sure what the next steps are :oooo:

Attachments

• 975980_10151521305038473_1789779182_o.jpg
    975980_10151521305038473_1789779182_o.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
This looks like a definite positive pregnancy test to me!! Congratulations - you are pregnant! I don;t think you need to wait a week to do the ClearBlue test!! :)

Next you just need to make an appointment at yours doctors - I have my appointment ths afternoon!! :)

Good Luck - and get yourself over to Tri1!

xx

i can see a very clear pink line, congratulations on your BFP xx

the first thing i would do is make an appointment with your doctor, he will then give you the necessary forms to complete to get your exemption certificate (for free prescriptions) and also he'll refer you to your midwife who will then contact.

Congratulations again xx

Congratulations, defo pregnant. No need to wait to do tests :) xx

Just at a guess I think I'm 3 wks. I was just gonna do it to be sure then drop a urine sample in to the doc's. So I'm guessing I don't need to do that either? Just make the appointment?

Whereabouts do u live hun? Im in wales n i had to go to my doctors and request a pregnancy pack and then call my local hospital when i was 8weeks to arrange a scan. You could book a doctors appointment if you're unsure & they can tell you what to do xxx

I'm from County Durham. I'll try and make appointment at the docs around work then, just typical I've picked up some extra shift too :roll: lol

Also I've been taking Seven Sea tablet (pic) since TTC, can I still carry on taking them or do I need to change on to something different?

Attachments

• IMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 9
Youre not 3 weeks
Youll be over 4
The date is taken from the first day of your last period. So assuming your period is say every 28-30 days you're 4w+4 to 5 weeks pregnant!
Congratulations xxx

Yeah I took it from my last AF day which was the 18th May, I OV on the 26th May. So I'm roughly 3 wks 4 days. My AF are normally pretty regular 28-30 days.

That's really early detection then

I'd wait until AF date passes though before phoning the GP x

Ah ok, AF normally last about 6-7 days. I'll just wait till next week to ring.

I think finding out so early isn't that good
You hear of all these people who find out at like 3/4 months gone
How good would that be?
totally by-pass the terrifying worrying stage that is tri 1! lol

I completely agree!! Its a loooooong wait for the scan!!

Yeah I get what you mean, I'm trying to keep opened minded in case anything happens.

Well i couldn't be arsed to wait till next week :lol: so did Clearblue test this morning and looks like I am pregnant :dance:

Knew it! Congrats!! See you in Tri 1!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back