4+6 bleeding, will docs take me seriously?!

Justjo89

Reaction score
So I found out I was pregnant with my second earlier this week.

Light spotting started last night along with a few cramps. Woken up this morning to having to put a pad in as alot heavier.

Very worried as this doesn't look too promising

Has anyone had this before and been taken seriously by their doctor? I feel if I phone up they'll just tell me to wait it out as I'm so early and I really don't think I'll be able to stay calm if that's the case

I really would call the early pregnancy unit as it still your baby and your body no matter where u are In the weeks of pregnancy ....or speak to ur gp today and he may refer you Hun xxx sending you lots baby dust xxx

With my first, I had spotting every month when af was due in the first tri. It was only brown and never that heavy but it was still a worry. Everything went well though and she’s now 2! worth calling just in case they can help although I’d expect they won’t xx

Thanks for the replies.

I've got hold of the midwife's number so going to call her and see what she suggests.

I had bad cramps and heavy bleeding with my first and she's now nearly 1 so hoping all is ok but it's so hard to stay positive

Thought I'd give an update for anyone who's following.

Bleeding has continued but started to slow down.
Preg test line is becoming darker so booked in for blood test tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back