3rd tri already!!

hels

Reaction score
Well, ive been sneaking in for a while now, but im now oficially a 3rd trimester girl!
i cant believe that im in the last part of pregnancy, i seem to have been preggers for ever, but then i cant believ its the downhill slope now!!!
scary, exciting, gosh real bag of mixed feelings!
I recognise some of the names from the 2nd tri, hope your all well.

Hi hels, welcome to the third trimester :D

Hi Hels,

I know how you feel ,it has flown for me to get this far but now i am here the last few weeks have dragged, it doesn't help that i am now on maternity leave nad have nothing to do all day. Well i have my daughter to look after but she is that good it doesn't take any effort!!
I must admit i love watching her blossom, we play some ace games and she's only 22 months, going on 40!!!

Take care hun, i will probably speak to you soon
:D :D

Welcome to the third trimester - be warned - we winge alot at the moment!!! :lol:

oooohhh lovely Sami, looks like im going to be right at home....whine whine whinge whinge!!
Amys mum, i cant wait, only 5 weeks and 4 shifts til im on maternity leave...not that im counting!!!
Cant believe in 13 weeks (or so) ill have a daughter!!! BONKERS! I love it!

Hi again Hells, how've you been getting on?

Hi Kim, ive been well thanks, how have you been? Hope all ok?

Hi Hels

I've just joined the 3rd trimester today, it's nice to have reached another milestone.

What's your due date? I'm 8th Feb (alhough I don't understand that as going by weeks I'd be 40 + 1 on 8th Feb!)

It's becoming very real now!

Lucy
27 wks

hels said:
Hi Kim, ive been well thanks, how have you been? Hope all ok?

Yeah great thanks, just really achey and sore round the ribs and back, have you had any of that?

hi Lucy, im due on the 5th of Feb, so were very close, there are a few of us due within the week.
I havent had too much pain in the ribs Kim, just horrific heartburn! feeling ok I guess!!

Welcome to the 3rd tri Hels!

hope your feeling well apart from the heart burn

xx

Glad you're feeling well Hels, I had heartburn at about 23 weeks but it soon went. I only get it occasionally now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back