3rd time lucky

Sydney

Reaction score
Praying this one is healthy, snuggles in for the next 8.5 months and is in my uterus this time. Please!!!

2nd round of IVF commenced late May. Weirdly, only retrieved 4 eggs. We opted for IVF rather than ICSI this time as we felt there is something about the right sperm getting through and something 'natural' about such a controlled process.

3 eggs fertilised.

We made 3 blastocysts! One wasn't good enough to use, but we transferred the best embryo on 8th June and froze the other. My lining is often a bit tricky, but made it to 8.77mm on transfer day! I nearly cried.

I finally got to go into an embryo transfer full of hope.

The outcome is attached.

456dp5dt.JPG

Aww thank you everyone!

I'm excited, scared and all in between. Just hoping this is our time! x

Yaaaaay!! Congrats Sydney! You deserve this so much!:bfp:

I'm so so happy for. Congratulations healthy months ahead. X

Yaaaaay!! Congrats Sydney! You deserve this so much!:bfp:
Aww thank you, that made me almost cry!
I have been speaking to the universe and made it quite clear that 1. I am ready and 2. I've had enough crappy times, this HAS to be it!!

OMG!!! I am so SO SO happy for you, this is amazing news!!! Oh how lovely :love: nearly had a cry! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy - so happy we are getting to go through this together too!! yay xx

Reactions: LJD
Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Such amazing news hun, huge congratulations <3

From another ivf mummy xx

OMG!!! I am so SO SO happy for you, this is amazing news!!! Oh how lovely :love: nearly had a cry! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy - so happy we are getting to go through this together too!! yay xx

Eeeek!!! I know exciting right!! hehe. So so happy for you too! Just really hope it's where it should be. Bit petrified but taking it day by day for now <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back