3rd Hospital App Thursday, advice?

Bunny432

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Damn me hosting the June thread I must have jynxed myself, follow up app on Thursday not regarding TTC as all my Doctors seem to say 'your two young to be worried' load of crap but to check my bloods again as I have had an over active thyroid problem since January.
Cleared up last time I had bloods (7weeks ago) and my periods went back to being regular for two cycles. This cycle I will again be 3 weeks late on Wednesday!!!

It's weighing me down a lot now as as you know TTC is so hard without reg cycles. I need to push my point and not back down that I think it's more the Over active thyroid, and even if it is just that that can get in the way of fertility and 6 months on I am still NOT ON TABLETS!!

:wall2:

Hi , thats the first think my gp checked for when he did my 21fay bloods , as he said if that was a problem i would be treated for it asap , i cannot beleive they still havent give u treatment have they said why they havent gave u anything yet xxx

Be forceful with them hun and don't let them fob you off. Maybe do some research on meds that can be taken when ttc and go well equipped with information x

Yep I defo agree, be forceful and don't let them fob you off hon! If you get the answers you want who cares who you have to piss of to get them?! ;-) x x

Thank you lovelys!

Tomorrow is the day, after 7 weeks waiting for this appointment I should be excited but I am just gearing myself up for dissapointment and more fobbing off

Wish me luck xxxx

Good luck, hope you get the help you want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back