3rd baby 10 year gap

Aimee Baby 3

Reaction score
Evening everyone!!
I’ve just joined and I’m expecting in August so thought I’d introduce myself.
My name is Aimee and I’m pregnant with baby number 3.
I’m 33 and it’s been 10 years since I was last pregnant and to say I’m Not feeling the 10yr gap would be a lie.
I’ve had it easy in way of sickness...was only sick once but tiredness is kicking my butt!!
As with my other 2 pregnancy’s (both girls, 15 next week and 9) I show very quick but even quicker with this one, I’ve not been able to hide my bump since I was 8 weeks!!
I’m general manager in a restaurant/bar/function room and we host a lot of baby showers and I’m already bigger than most of the mums to be who are a lot closer to their due date than I am
With baby number two I suffered with my pelvis pretty bad in later stages of pregnancy and I’m already suffering with my coccyx with this one... so I’m preparing myself for a nightmare 3rd trimester!
I will try and attach a photo of my bump I took tonight at 15weeks1day. I’m not the best with technology so we will see if it works.
Due date is August 17th. Was 16th which was crazy as that was my due date with my youngest but dating scam changed it by 1 day.

A6FBF3D2-55D6-49A3-B6CD-04C189FAFCC5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back