3D/4D Scan Pics

Rooander

Reaction score
Well I thought Id put a post in for us December mums to put our 4D pics in.
4dscanpics0172.jpg

4DScanPics0072.jpg

4DScanPics0102.jpg

Likes to have feet up by its head all the time!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwww when and where did you have these done?!!! :D They are lovely!

Ah thanx, had them done with BabyBond in Ashford. They were really nice in there. So calming and welcoming, makes a nice change instead of "yes come in lay down there you go your done" type of thing. Would def recommend them.

talking of BabyBond they are opening a new studio in Milton Keynes - handy! My mate went to them scans when she was PG with her youngest (now 9months) and went to Ashford I think.
They seem really nice and said that they will let us stay as long as it take to get good pictures, and won't hurry me out with bad pictures if baby covers it's face, etc.
I think they are well worth the money - and if I'm gonna have to go back to work - I may as well get something I really want out of the cash and hard work.
We can confirm the sex as a definate boy then too :lol:

Awww they're really sweet :D

The lady that rang me from Babybond yesterday was really nice and friendly, I can't wait til my scan. I want them to double check it's a girl as I've heard so many times about people being told it's one sex and then it coming out another. I wouldn't mind a boy, but I don't want to have a houseful of girls clothes that I can't take back!! :lol:

I'll post mine when I've had it done. 16 days to go! :D

Wow !! Roo they're brilliant :D

It's amazing how clear they are. I had mine last week, it was excellent, I didn't want to leave. I'll try and post them soon.

Emma & Pip
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back